- Island shore excursion of Antigua
- See Nelson's Dockyard National Park and English Harbour
- Stunning ocean views
- Relaxing stroll by the water
- Complimentary port pickup and drop off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free guarantee: on-time return to your ship
You’ll also have time to stroll around and view the Admiral's Inn, Copper and Lumber Store, Sailmakers's Loft, Mystery Pillars, the art gallery and the fabulous yachts moored to the old quay side.
Visit the Blockhouse Ruins overlooking the mighty Atlantic Ocean, Indian Creek and, on a clear day, the island of Montserrat. Afterwards take a short visit to Shirley Heights for a bird's-eye view over Nelson's Dockyard.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to St John's for your ship’s departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.