- Half-day Dickenson Bay beach pass
- Enjoy access to the beachside facilities of a deluxe resort
- Lounge in your provided beach chair on a private stretch of sand
- Rent kayaks, snorkeling gear and other water-sports equipment
- Includes the use of restrooms, showers and changing areas
- Relax on a short drive with round-trip transport from St John’s Pier
What You Can Expect
From your perch, take in the white-sand beach that stretches for a half mile, bordered by coconut palms, sea grape trees and the protected bay. Enjoy 3.5 hours at your leisure to explore the beach and the calm shallow waters.
If you feel like being active, rent small catamarans, kayaks and snorkel gear from the resort. Or simply swim or snorkel in the gentle Caribbean waters with your own equipment. Be sure to bring your towel, swimsuit, sun protection, and a camera to document your morning in paradise! If the sun becomes too strong, large umbrellas are available to rent at your own expense.
If you enjoy walking on the beach, you'll discover peaceful spots flanked by limestone cliffs. You might spy pelicans diving for food or sailboats gliding across the ocean.
Beachside restrooms and freshwater showers are accessible at any time during your visit. If you get hungry, head into the beach bar or restaurant to buy snacks and refreshments. After about 3.5 hours at the beach, meet your taxi for return transport to your starting point.