- 2.5-hour horseback riding tour from St John's
- Ride over soft sand along the Caribbean coast
- Explore Fort James, an 18th-century British stronghold
- Ride bareback into the warm water
- Take a break at the beach to stroll or sunbathe
- Enjoy amazing views of St John's Harbour and the sea
What You Can Expect
nothing like riding a horse on the beach. cab was sent for us, the owner "Sunfire" and his sons run the place. they are very friendly and make you feel welcome. very fun and pleasant ride. horses basically follow each other but if you know how to ride then you can move about. definitely never rode a horse in water before so that was great.
This was a great tour. However I left out a star because Viator did not inform me to bring a towel to sit on under the saddle so I was forced to purchase one from the nearby souvenir shop even though I didnt want to spend the extra money. I could easily have brought my own towel.