Visit some of the most beautiful landmarks in Antigua on this Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's! This tour offers you an exciting off-road adventure, taking you to many Antigua landmarks, including Devil's Bridge and Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation.
- Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's
- Ride through the rugged back roads of Antigua
- See beautiful landmarks including Devil's Bridge and Long Bay Beach
- Visit Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation, one of the oldest sugar plantations on Antigua
- Picnic-style lunch included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation is the last stop on the tour. Once the largest sugar plantation on Antigua, Betty's Hope is now a historical site. You'll see restored stone sugar mills, stone windmill towers and learn about the history of the plantation. Enjoy a delicious picnic-style lunch near the water's edge before heading back to your St. John's hotel.
The Jeep Safari was really funny and our guide was very nice. He showed us all the places to be and explained us many local trees, plants and fruits. The lunch at Betty's Hope was delicious.
You get to see alot of the island from this tour. Most of the history of Antigua is explained in detail by your guide, who was great. Quote of the day " Easy does it mon" as you were traveling down dirt and mud roads.