- Discover Antigua on a full-day city sightseeing tour
- Admire magnificent views of Antigua from atop el Cerro de La Cruz
- Visit San Francisco Church, the Museo del Jade, Casa Santo Domingo and Plaza Central with your knowledgeable guide
- See the coffee-making process while visiting a local coffee plantation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and all entrance fees included
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Antigua hotel, your tour begins with a visit to Cerro de la Cruz, where you'll admire the whole city of Antigua from atop the hill. Then, head back down to Antigua's Central Plaza, where you'll visit San Francisco Church, home to the shrine of Peter of St Joseph Betancur. See also the famous arch of Santa Catalina, built in the 17th century and once home to Santa Catalina Convent.
Next, visit La Merced Church, which has a beautiful Baroque-style façade, and explore the ruins of Santo Domingo Monastery, which was once the biggest and richest monastery in Antigua. You'll also have time to visit the Museo del Jade (Jade Museum), where you can watch craftsmen turning stones into unique jewels. Browse the jewel gallery and admire these gorgeous pieces of work.
Eat lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) before heading to a nearby coffee plantation. Learn how coffee is made and sample some of the fresh product before being transported back to your hotel.