- Full-day wine tour of St-Emilion from Bordeaux
- Visit two château wine estates in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed wine region of St-Emilion
- Tour the cellars, admire the vineyards, and taste a variety of the region’s finest wines
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at Château Haute-Sarpe with your fellow wine lovers
- Take a guided tour of the village of St-Emilion to discover its medieval treasures
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The group was a little larger than we expected (about 30) but it didn't prove an issue. The guide was very pleasant and informative although listening to the information repeated in French can get a bit tiring by the end of the day. The smorgasbord lunch at the winery was superb, meat, duck, cheeses and salads. This washed down with the hosts great wines (we finished 5 bottles on our table of 8) was a real treat. The guided tour of St Emilion after lunch was interesting but a bit of a slog.........would recommend this to be moved to before lunch.
We appreciate wine but I wouldn't describe ourselves as experts and this tour was perfect for us. Very interesting and informative, but also fun. The buffet lunch was excellent. The coach was clean, comfortable and air conditioned Saint-Emilion is a beautiful village, definitely worth visting.