See the rainforest from up above on this Arenal Hanging Bridges tour! Explore the famous Costa Rican rainforest in Arenal and walk along 15 different bridges stretching over 1.8 miles (3 km) with your expert guide. You won’t want to miss this unforgettable experience!
- 4.5-hour Arenal Hanging Bridges walking tour
- Enjoy a thrilling guided walk through the rainforest from up in the air!
- See exotic wildlife up close and enjoy amazing views of the Arenal volcano
- Learn about the Costa Rican rainforest from your bilingual guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Enjoy the rainforest from a unique perspective on this Arenal Hanging Bridges tour! After pickup from your Arenal hotel, begin your tour of the hanging bridges. Walk through the treetops of the dense Arenal rainforest on suspended bridge paths and admire Costa Rican plants and wildlife up close.
As you're guided along the bridges by a bilingual naturalist, learn about the different ecosystems of the tropical Costa Rican rainforest. Admire magnificent views of Costa Rica’s most active volcano, Arenal, and come in close contact with native animals, including exotic birds, frogs, butterflies and monkeys. See plants and flowers hidden in the tall tropical canopy and spot hidden creatures that most visitors don’t get to see! After a thrilling day of exploring the rainforests of Arenal, enjoy a relaxing drive back to your hotel.