- 3.5-hour private tour of the Arequipa countryside with a knowledgeable guide
- See pre-Inca farming terraces in the Paucarpata District
- Visit and learn about the 18th-century Sabandia Mill
- Explore the restored, colonial-era Founder’s Mansion
- Admire the Rio Chili in the former resort district of Tingo
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
What You Can Expect
Head south to the Sabandia District to visit the 18th century Sabandia Mil (El Molino de Sabandia); digest interesting information about the mill’s pivotal role in the surrounding villages’ survival then admire the structure’s picturesque perimeter.Next, journey to the village of Huasacache for the Founder’s Mansion, a grand colonial home once owned by Arequipa’s founder, Garcí Manuel de Carbajal. Admire antique furniture and classic art in the opulent rooms as your guide provides interesting commentary.