- Sunset cruise and dinner combo in Aruba
- Spend a Mexican-themed evening with drinks, music, food and fun
- Sip unlimited margaritas and enjoy Spring Break–style entertainment on a catamaran cruise
- Watch the sunset from the water
- Dine on casual beach fare at Señor Frog’s on the Palm Beach strip
- Snacks, beer and margaritas on board and dinner with one drink are all included
What You Can Expect
Admire the beautiful views of the island and the sea while you munch on provided snacks, mingle with other cruisers and wait for the sunset. An MC from Señor Frog's will also be on board to host a festive beer contest and get the dancing going. When the sunset begins, you’ll be glad you’re out on the water to watch the sky turn orange as the sun sinks into the Caribbean. (Beer and water are also unlimited on the cruise.)
Then head back to shore for the second portion of your fun-filled evening, dinner at Señor Frog’s on the Palm Beach strip. Enjoy a casual meal (typical dishes tacos, chips, rice and beans) and one included yard drink, and then keep the festivities going by taking to the dance floor or hitting the bar with friends old and new (additional drinks at Señor Frog’s are at your own expense). Your evening ends here, where you're free to continue your night on your own.
Great sunset cruise and lots of fun afterwards at Senor Frogs.
We were on a cruise and booked this on our own as a shore excursion! So happy we did!
Open bar on the boat, staff was outstanding! Especially the young man that took us to Senor Frogs after the cruise! ( I think his name was Sam?) A+++ he got the party started!
Drinks were not watered down and was enough food on the cruise as an appetizer.
Dinner after was great! Then the party began with our complimentary Half yard Margarita.
Just sorry we had to leave and get back on the ship!
Definitely would recommend this cruise!