Diving in Aruba is famous for the spectacular shipwrecks and interesting coral formations that dominate Aruba's underwater realm. This includes the 400 ft. Antilla wreck, one of the largest wrecks in the Caribbean. Most of Aruba's dive sites lie along the protected western and southern coasts, a short distance from the hotels on Palm Beach.
- Scuba Dive in one of the most beautiful locations - Aruba!
- Choose from one or two tank options
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Aruba's waters are rich in exotic marine life, including stingrays, moray eels, manta rays, barracudas and yellow tail. A large, shallow sand plateau surrounds Aruba making boat travel the most convenient method of reaching the off-shore reefs. Interesting coral formations are found from shallow water depths of 20 to 100 feet, with little or no current and flat surface conditions.
- Junior divers (ages 10 and 11 yrs. old) are not allowed on the 2-tank AM dives, as they are limited to a 40-foot depth. They are welcome on the afternoon 1-tank dive
- Divers must bring their certification