- Aruba highlights shore excursion
- Visit the aloe factory or Chapel of Alto Vista
- Stop off at the Casibari Rock Formation and Park
- Take a guided tour of Aruba's California lighthouse
- Free time to spend at the beach, if you wish
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Next, stop at the California lighthouse, where you'll take a guided tour and take in gorgeous views, and then see Aruba’s rocky interior at the Casibari Rock Formation and Park. You'll have the opportunity to climb to the top of the rock formation, where you'll enjoy spectacular views of the island. Finally, take a drive past Aruba’s coastal high-rise resorts and hotels before being dropped off at your ship.
To really get a feel for island life, you have the option to stay longer and visit Arashi Beach, where you can swim and relax. If you choose to do this, you will be dropped off at the beach and picked up an hour later for return to your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Aruba port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.