- Island tour shore excursion of Aruba
- Discover the history of Aruba's aloe industry
- Visit both the Natural Bridge and Baby Beach
- Complimentary port pickup and drop off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
- Ruins of Bushiribana – drive past the remains of a gold smelter built of natural stone in 1825 that functioned for most of the 19th century.
- Natural Bridge – one of Aruba's most popular attractions, formed of coral limestone cut out by years of pounding surf. It’s one of the largest rock spans of this type in the world.
- Ayo Rock formation and Cave (Arawak Indian Drawings) – a natural preserve that features some of the oldest Arawak drawings, as well as trails showcasing Aruba's variety of flora and fauna.
- Frenchman's Pass Historical Site – luscious stretch of road bordered by overhanging trees and towering cacti almost midway between Oranjestad and San Nicolas.
- Old City of Savaneta – Aruba's former first capital, now a bustling fishing village with a 150-year-old mud hut. It’s the oldest dwelling still standing on the island.
- San Nicolas – Aruba's second capital and oldest village. It was once a bustling port and is now home to Aruba's main red-light district, offering plenty of street color.
- Alto Vista Chapel and California Lighthouse
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Oranjestad for your ship’s departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
The tour operator met us at the port and was very punctual. Our driver was informative and very knowledgable. The only negative is that I have an extreme height phobia and did not realize that the tour involved traveling up a steep mountain on a very narrow road. At one point we had to back down to allow another vehicle to pass. Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!