- Sunset cruise and dinner combo in Aruba
- Sail along Aruba’s coast on a 2-hour catamaran cruise
- Watch the sunset from the water — the perfect vantage point
- Enjoy a steak or fish dinner at the Pelican Nest Seafood Grill
- Sit outside while you eat, and enjoy the waterfront setting
What You Can Expect
While you admire the Caribbean views and watch the sun sink below the horizon, creating a warm glow across the shimmering water, enjoy the open bar and snacks provided on board. Then return to shore for dinner at the Pelican Nest Seafood Grill, located on the end of Pelican Pier.
Dine on chicken, steak or seafood such as grouper or snapper straight off the open grill, and soak up the gorgeous waterfront setting. With its prime location, the Pelican Nest is a favorite island restaurant and makes for a wonderful end to your evening.
After dinner, you are free to continue your night on your own with tropical cocktails or other beverages at the Pelican Bar.
Sample dinner menu (subject to change):
- Soup of the day
- Garden salad
- Grilled steak, chicken or fish
- Choice of dessert
My family and friends enjoy the cruise and the crew was fabulous.
The sightseeing cruise was great! It was fun and educational. The crew was very knowledgeable and super friendly. The seaside dinner was delicious and the restaurant staff were friendly and professional. Thanks for making our visit to Aruba exciting. We're definitely doing this again.