Aruba is defined by clear, deep blue skies and the heat of consistent trade winds. It is an island destination that attracts everyone from sport enthusiasts to the most enthusiastic sun worshipers. On this tour get a unique view of the islands most photographed attraction - the Natural Bridge, see the second largest city in Aruba and learn how Baby Beach got its name.
- Island tour of Aruba
- Visit the Aruba Aloe Factoy and the Alto Vista Chapel
- Led by a local, knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of this Tour
See various stops along the way including:
- Tour at the Aloe Vera Factory
- Stop at the Casibari Rock Formation
- Ruins of Bushiribana - These ruins are the remains of a gold smelter that was built of natural stone in 1825 and functioned for most of the 19th century.
- Natural Bridge - One of Aruba's most popular attractions, the bridge is a formation of coral limestone cut out by years of pounding surf, and is one of the largest rock spans of this type in the world.
- Ayo Rock formation and Cave (Arawak Indian Drawings) - This natural preserve features some of the oldest Arawak drawings, as well as trails showcasing Aruba's unique variety of flora and fauna.
- Visit Alto Vista Chapel and California Lighthouse
- Relax at Arashi Beach for a refreshing swim
On your return journey, you drive through downtown Oranjestad. You have the choice to be dropped off downtown to wander amongst the shops and marvel at the Dutch architecture, or be dropped off at your hotel.
Reviewed by Melva V, July 2012
Our tour was amazing, Marco showed the whole island and because we were the only two he took his time and made us fall in love with Aruba. He taught us so much about the history of Aruba and kept us cool in the car. Highly recommend this tour!
Reviewed by Burkie, May 2012
There were only 6 people on our tour so we rode in the guide's personal van. Nice tour of the island