- 6.5-hour island tour of Aruba
- Travel around the island in a colorful, open-air bus with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit natural attractions like Arashi Beach, the Natural Bridge and the Guadirikiri Caves in Arikok National Park
- See historical landmarks like California Lighthouse and Alto Vista Chapel
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch at La Granja restaurant
- Go swimming in the tranquil waters of Baby Beach
- Unlimited rum punch and other beverages on the bus and hotel transport are included
What You Can Expect
Head to the northern end of Aruba, visiting natural and manmade attractions like Arashi Beach, the sand dunes, California Light House and Tierra del Sol Country Club and Resort, where you’ll get some nice views of the northwest coast. (The bus will only pass by some attractions but stop at others so you can get a closer look, stretch your legs and take photos.)
Then turn south along the island’s east coast to visit Alto Vista Chapel, the Bushiribana Ruins, the ruins of the Natural Bridge and the Ayo Rock Formations before heading to Arikok National Park to see the Guadirikiri Caves, known for their Amerindian petroglyphs. Take a 15-minute guided tour inside one of the caves, whose two chambers are illuminated by sunlight streaming down through holes in the ceiling.
Finally, journey all the way down to Aruba’s southern end to visit crescent-shaped Baby Beach. Change into your swimsuit, if you wish, to take a dip in the calm, shallow, kid-friendly waters for which the lagoon gets its name. You have 45 minutes of free time here to relax; snorkel gear is available to rent at your own expense if you feel like exploring the marine life!
Unlimited beverages (soda, rum punch, fruit punch and water) on the bus and a barbecue lunch at the island restaurant La Granja are included during the day; your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the late afternoon.
Visit to interesting landmarks of the island, including the old lighthouse, the first Catholic chapel and the famous natural bridge. Highlights for the Arikok caves and Arashi Beach. The guide was very enthusiastic and always willing to help and explain everything. Simple but very tasty lunch included.
Very enjoyable. Very fairly priced compared to all of the alternatives.