- 6.5-hour island tour of Aruba
- Travel around the island in a colorful, open-air bus with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit natural attractions like Arashi Beach, the Natural Bridge and the Guadirikiri Caves in Arikok National Park
- See historical landmarks like California Lighthouse and Alto Vista Chapel
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch at La Granja restaurant
- Go swimming in the tranquil waters of Baby Beach
- Unlimited rum punch and other beverages on the bus and hotel transport are included
What You Can Expect
Victor was interesting, informative and delightful. I would recommend him and the trip to anyone wanting to see what is on the island.
The tour guide was excellent and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this tour.
excellent tour of the Island, Victor was very knowledgeable and jolly, his rum punch was lethal, a very enjoyable day.
This was really one of the best days of my life! Saw so many beautiful sights including the caves, the beautiful church, the fabulous views and snorkeling at Baby beach. The people were wonderful and our tour guide Victor was exciting, fun and FABULOUS!!!
Visit to interesting landmarks of the island, including the old lighthouse, the first Catholic chapel and the famous natural bridge. Highlights for the Arikok caves and Arashi Beach. The guide was very enthusiastic and always willing to help and explain everything. Simple but very tasty lunch included.
Very enjoyable. Very fairly priced compared to all of the alternatives.
After a very big mix-up with the place that I was told to meet the bus (almost an hour wait and calls to the office), the tour was very late, but he gave us more time at the end. Thereafter the tour was really interesting and very good. Often the group had to ask many questions of the tour leader as he was not always very chatty and informative, but always very nice. I liked it.
Our tour bus ran out of gas. It took an hour and a half to get another bus to us. We waited in a questionable neighborhood in 90 degree temps with no bathrooms or A/c during that time. Don't trust thier equipment or reliability.