Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group bike tour, ensuing you'll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- 4-hour Athens bike tour from city to coast
- Cycle with an expert local guide through neighborhoods like Thission and Petralona
- Visit Averof Ship Museum for a brief look at the country’s naval heritage
- Stop for a drink at Faliro Marina and then enjoy snacks at a beach-side taverna
- Swim in the Aegean Sea at one of Faliro’s best beaches before returning to central Athens
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you're looking for a more active way to tour Athens, try this bike ride that travels through a variety of neighborhoods on its way to the coast. Plenty of stops along the way and a dip in the Aegean Sea keep things relaxed.
What You Can Expect
Enjoy plenty of stops throughout your ride to soak up the sights and relax. As you enter Palaio Faliro, hop off your bike and head inside Averof Ship Museum to see an exhibition about Greece’s naval heritage (entry at your own expense). After a brief look around inside with your guide, follow the stunning coastal roads over to Faliro Marina where you’ll stop for a drink (own expense).
Continue your tour through Flisvos Park and then leave your bike to enjoy a snack in a beach-side taverna (own expense), overlooking the glistening waters of the Aegean Sea. After eating, you’ll have roughly an hour to spend at leisure here, soaking up the sun on the sandy beach and swimming in the sea. Your guide will then meet you for the ride back to central Athens.
This tour was excellent! I saw parts of athens that I never would have seen otherwise. Kostas was knowledgeable, friendly and fun. I would recommend this to anyone looking to do something different while in Athens.
Loved this tour great day safe and Costas was very knowledgeable he was the perfect tour guide!