Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group bike tour, ensuing you'll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- 4-hour Athens bike tour from city to coast
- Cycle with an expert local guide through neighborhoods like Thission and Petralona
- Visit Averof Ship Museum for a brief look at the country’s naval heritage
- Stop for a drink at Faliro Marina and then enjoy snacks at a beach-side taverna
- Swim in the Aegean Sea at one of Faliro’s best beaches before returning to central Athens
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you're looking for a more active way to tour Athens, try this bike ride that travels through a variety of neighborhoods on its way to the coast. Plenty of stops along the way and a dip in the Aegean Sea keep things relaxed.
What You Can Expect
Enjoy plenty of stops throughout your ride to soak up the sights and relax. As you enter Palaio Faliro, hop off your bike and head inside Averof Ship Museum to see an exhibition about Greece’s naval heritage (entry at your own expense). After a brief look around inside with your guide, follow the stunning coastal roads over to Faliro Marina where you’ll stop for a drink (own expense).
Continue your tour through Flisvos Park and then leave your bike to enjoy a snack in a beach-side taverna (own expense), overlooking the glistening waters of the Aegean Sea. After eating, you’ll have roughly an hour to spend at leisure here, soaking up the sun on the sandy beach and swimming in the sea. Your guide will then meet you for the ride back to central Athens.
This trip was full of surprises, great scenery, taste of traditional greek snacks, and loads of greek history from our guide Kostas........... definately recommend this tour.....loads of fun and would do it again!!
There was heavy rain on the day of my bike tour, instead my guide took me on an alternate walking tour seeing the hidden parts of Athens, He was so helpful, friendly, and full of information it was a highlight of my trip.