This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring you’ll receive special attention from your guide.
- 2.5-hour Segway tour of Athens with an expert local guide
- See the Acropolis of Athens plus top city attractions like Hadrian’s Arch and the Old Parliament House
- Glide through Zappeion Garden, a tranquil area within the National Garden of Athens
- Pass Panathinaikos Stadium and hear about the first Olympic Games that were held here
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Glide past Hadrian’s Arch, the monumental gateway that once separated the old and new part of the city, and hear about the Emperor Hadrian who ruled Athens during the 2nd century AD. After stopping to take photos and listen to tales about this historic area, set off for your next stop.
See the Temple of Zeus, the largest monument of Ancient Greece, and pass through Zappeion Garden – a wonderfully serene extension of the National Garden of Athens. Stop to look at the Old Parliament House on Stadiou Street and swing past the Presidential Mansion, admiring its majestic white façade.
Your 2.5-hour tour finishes with a look at Panathinaikos – the city stadium -- where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1895. Also known as Kalimarmaro Stadium, this vast site has a seating capacity of 60,000 and is one of Athens’ true modern-day highlights.
After exploring all the city sights with your guide, glide back to the start point where your tour ends.
I had a very entertained experience guided by Dimitria (?). She spoke Spanish very well and gave me so many different insights into Athens' historical sights.
BEST way to see Athens. Otherwise alot of walking. Gabrielle was our leader and she did fantastic. It ended up only being me and my 13 year old. So, it was like a private tour!