- 3-hour Athens night Segway tour with an expert local guide
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Acropolis of Athens in the evening
- Pass through vibrant neighborhoods on the slopes of the Acropolis like Plaka and Thiseio
- See illuminated monuments such as the Temple of Hephaestous in the Ancient Agora of Athens
- Discover downtown Athens by night and see the Temple of Zeus and Panathinaikos Stadium
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Loved this tour
This was the highlight of our trip! Our tour guide Gina was fantastic and seeing Athens at night was incredible. She was extremely knowledgeable and provided enough information and time at each site. It is hard to believe how much ground we covered in 3 very full hours. As for the segways, they were easy and fun to ride. I would highly recommend this tour.
Love the Segway experience - it's such a great way to tour an area. And the at night tour always is rewarding as it takes us to area and at times we wouldn't otherwise venture. Guide was friendly and informative.
Trip was a lot of fun. Would recommend it to anyone.
Must do while in Athens.
Really nice, good to do on your first day, so you get a feel if the place and plan what you want to do next! Thank you,Gabriela, we enjoyed segwaing with you!!
Great tour, my husband loved the Segway me a little less
the city is beautiful at night - I only wish everything was open so we could have gone in.
Great night! Would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see Athens after dark in a fun and safe way.
brillant tour. Highly recommended
betts2439 United States of ...
So Great...want to do this again!