This small-group evening Segway tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring you’ll receive special attention from your guide.
- 3-hour Athens night Segway tour with an expert local guide
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Acropolis of Athens in the evening
- Pass through vibrant neighborhoods on the slopes of the Acropolis like Plaka and Thiseio
- See illuminated monuments such as the Temple of Hephaestous in the Ancient Agora of Athens
- Discover downtown Athens by night and see the Temple of Zeus and Panathinaikos Stadium
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On the northeastern slopes of the Acropolis is the neighborhood of Plaka -- the city’s Old Town – that springs to life in the evening with its abundance of trendy bars and cafés. Continue through the bustling quarter of Monastiraki and glide past the ruins of Hadrian’s Library – a Corinthian structure built by the Roman emperor in 132 AD.
Just to the east of Monastiraki is the district of Thiseio, home to the Ancient Agora of Athens; once the heart of the ancient city, it is now a fascinating courtyard ruin. After stopping to take photos of the agora’s illuminated monuments like the Temple of Hephaestous, continue your tour past the New Acropolis Museum -- where countless artifacts from the citadel’s Archaic period are housed.
Weave down the slopes of the Acropolis, stopping briefly on Mars Hill to soak up panoramic nighttime city views, and then rest with a drink (own expense) in a bar in downtown Athens. From here, you’ll finish your evening Segway ride with an hour’s tour of the central city sights. See top Athens attractions beautifully lit up at night, like the Temple of Zeus and the Old Parliament House. Admire the classic buildings of Athens University and pass Panathinaikos Stadium (or Kalimarmaro Stadium) where the first modern Olympic Games were held.
After exploring the highlights of nighttime Athens with your guide, glide back to a location near to the start point where your tour ends.