- 4-hour photography walking tour of Athens
- Follow in the footsteps of ancient Greeks
- See the Roman Agora and the octagonal tower built by Andronicus
- Learn how to work with light and shadows from a professional photography guide
- Discover Athens from a local's point of view
What You Can Expect
You will learn how to work with light and shadows, color and forms in a creative way, how to use photographic techniques to advantage and how to be ready to take great photos any time you go out with your camera.
The goal of the Athens Photography Walking Tour is to:
- Discover and experience a city through the eyes of a local photographer
- Encourage the observation of new viewpoints and interesting details which might easily be overlooked
- Improve photography technique
- Have a more interesting experience and involvement when visiting a city
- Have fun!