- 3-hour sailing trip from Athens to the island of Fleves
- Sit back and relax as your captain sails your boat through the calm Saronic Gulf
- Enjoy a glass of chilled wine and sunbathe on the relaxing trip
- Go on a snorkel tour with your guide and explore Fleves' deserted coves and bays
- Lounge on the island's sandy beaches and swim in the Aegean Sea
- Underwater photos and videos included!
As you head away from Athens, your guide will explain the route and point out the many different islands that are dotted about in the distance.
Sit back and enjoy the ride -- and a chilled glass of wine -- as you’re ferried through the sea by your attentive captain.
The secluded island of Fleves in the Saronic Gulf is your destination, and once there you can enjoy a couple of hours at leisure to relax and bask on its beaches. If you want to snorkel, head out with your guide to explore Fleves’ crystal-clear water and beautiful island coves. All equipment is provided! Your guide will take underwater photos and videos on the tour – any of which you can take away with you at the end of your trip!
Alternatively, stay close to the boat and either swim or sunbathe on the beach. Your guide will have brought inflatable beach toys, dinghies, floats and lilos – everything you need for a fun few hours before returning to Athens!