Numbers are limited to 12 people on this small-group shore excursion, ensuring personalized attention from a guide
- Ride a Segway in Athens on a shore excursion from Piraeus Port
- Choose from two itineraries and see the sights that interest you the most
- Glide through Zappeion Garden and pass Panathinaikos Stadium (City Highlights Tour only)
- Explore the neighborhoods of Plaka and Thiseio (Acropolis of Athens Tour only)
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
City Highlights Tour:
See the sights of modern and ancient Athens on your 2.5-hour Segway tour. On your electric Segway, glide through the city streets, stopping by famous monuments to hear tales about this charismatic city. Admire sights of the Acropolis of Athens, visit Zappeion Garden, and then see top Athens' attractions like Hadrian’s Arch, the Temple of Zeus, Panathinaikos Stadium and more.
Acropolis of Athens Tour:
Discover the delights of the Acropolis of Athens by Segway on this tour, led by a local guide! Glide through the neighborhoods that line the slopes of the UNESCO-listed Acropolis, such as Plaka (Athens’ Old Town) and Thiseio. Explore the Ancient Agora of Athens and stop at monuments like the Temple of Hephaestous, all while hearing tales about Classical Greece from your guide.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Piraeus port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.See our terms and conditions for full details.