- Combine two best-selling Athens tours for a discounted price
- See top Athens attractions Syntagma Square, Plaka and Lysicrates Monument
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Acropolis with your guide, visiting incredible ruins like the Parthenon and Temple of Athena Nike
- Travel to Cape Sounion by luxury coach on your afternoon tour, passing the Saronic Gulf’s beaches
- Visit the Temple of Poseidon and see graffiti left by esteemed English poet Lord Byron
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide was so knowledgeable and not waiting in lines gave us more time to enjoy the ruins.
Our tour guide Dorina was very good. The walking allowed us the experience of the National Garden and the opportunity to see ruins in the area on the way to the Acropolis. Very enjoyable and I felt satisfied with our choice to walk rather than tour bus.
Met in a central location that was easy to get to. The walking tour showed us the highlights of the historical monuments of the city and the guide brought everything to life. Quite a bit of walking involved, and ended up at the Acropolis just around noon, so very warm, but well worth the effort!
We learned so much about the history of the area - lots of interesting details. Great tour!!
This was an excellent tour! We really enjoyed it. It was a long ride but after a day of running around, it was exactly what we needed.
These were both excellent experiences. The guides were superb. We learned and saw a lot in a short period of time. Since we were only in Athens for 2 days, we wanted to make the most of it. We also chose tours because we didn't know what the situation would be like in Greece right before the referendum. We felt very safe and relaxed on the tours. We LOVED these tours and Athens as well, and want to come back. Our prayers are with the people of Greece in this troubled time. Judith
Both tours were informative. The tour down the western side of the pensuliar to Cape Sounion provided a good insight to the local seascape.
Great tour guide. She was able to answer all questions. Beautiful views from the Acropolis. Amazing time at cape sounion to see temple of Poseidon! Athens has a lot to offer!
Amazing! You shall do this one it's worth it. Love Greece