Book this trip and save over 10% compared to booking the trips separately.
- Enjoy two best-selling Athens experiences at one discounted price with this Super Saver
- Visit famous ancient monuments like the Acropolis and the Parthenon
- See Panathenaic Stadium, which held the first modern Olympic Games in 1896
- Discover fascinating archeological findings from Ancient Greece at the Acropolis Museum
- Take a scenic half-day trip to Cape Sounion’s stunning Temple of Poseidon overlooking the Agean Sea
- Entrance fees and round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach included
What You Can Expect
a great way to get to know Athens and its history, and well worth the trip to cape sounion just to see the views never mind the historical sight of the temple of psiodon
One feels like one is a part of history while walking in the shadow of the Parthenon on the Acropolis. Amazing structure. The tour of Cape Sounion offers unparalleled views all around.
Our guide was a wealth of knowledge and passionate about all the places we visited. The top floor of the museum is a fantastic way to feel like you are walking in the Parthenon. We got to see the sun setting at Cape Sounion. Magical!!
Robert Schoenbachler United States of ...
This is a great tour in which you get to see everything in Athens in a short time. The trip to Sounion gives you a taste of the coast and it worth while to take. Good time was had by all.
Good tour. Guide was informative. Cape Sounion was a bit far, about an hour and a half to get there and another hour and a half to get dropped back off at hotel, to only stay at the site for an hour!
I liked it because it included all the highlights. We did the Acropolis first thing and avoided crowds and heat. The guide was great and to the point.
The afternoon trip was great because we got to rest and then were taken to Sounion. We were given free time which was great.
It was great to just enjoy the sights of the Acropolis and have someone explaining and pointing interesting points I'm glad I wore good sandals there was a lot of walking
The tour guide was very informative and it worth the time
This tour was amazing!
$126.28 Save $15.93