- City Sightseeing hop-on-hop-off tour of Athens
- Sightseeing pass valid for 24 plus one day free from first use
- Buses depart every 30 minutes from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Full commentary provided
- Set your own itinerary and explore Athens at your own pace!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Temple of Olympian ZeussPhoto by: Rebecca H
- Olympic StadiumPhoto by: Dmitriy M
USA, 10 2015
- Athens,Photo by: Dmitriy M
USA, 10 2015
- Foro griegoPhoto by: Guillermito
- Iglesia bizantina de ...Photo by: Guillermito
- Monastiraki SquarePhoto by: Guillermito
- AthensPhoto by: crossy
- The ErechtheionPhoto by: Karyn M
- Temple of ZeusPhoto by: Barrie M
Australia, 07 2013
- DSCN1792Photo by: Dianne A
- DSCN1812Photo by: Dianne A
- Athens Hop-on Hop-off TourPhoto by: Veronica R
What You Can Expect
- Syntagma Square
Melina Merkouri / Plaka
New Acropolis Museum
The Acropolis and Parthenon
Temple of Zeus
- National Gardens
- Panathenaic Stadium
National Archaeological Museum
- Omonia Square
- Karaiskaki Square
- Thession Station
- Kotzia Square
Hop on Hop off is the convenient way to see the major sites in Athens. Commentary is well delivered.
Excellent tour and enabled you to see all the sights and enable you to choose the ones to visit
Great! We were only in Athens for a few hours due to a layover. There is really no other way to see Athens quickly, however, you can take as long as you want if you have more time.
Perfect! recommended for anyone visiting Athens.
Covers all the major sites and also offers some additional walking tours. Easy to find and use.
Bus driver was extremely friendly and helpful!
Excellent value for money well worth using this service. The buses were on time, the staff were friendly and informative. The bus drivers were also very helpful. A GREAT WAY TO SEE ALL THE TOURIST HOT SPOTS IN AND AROUND ATHENS.
A great day lot of fun.
great value for money - same price as buying it there but well worth it used it for 2 days and was great. Would recommend for anyone in athens. You can buy it in person and pay an extra 4 euro and get their second type of bus that'll take you down the harbour area which looked worth it if your there for a few days.
This is a great way to get the lay of the land in Athens. We appreciate the flexibility and ability to pick and choose the places and monuments that travelers want to see by joining this hop-on hop-off tour.