This small-group cooking class is limited to 14 people, ensuring you'll learn all about Greek cooking in an intimate atmosphere.
- 3-hour Greek cooking class at an enchanting taverna in the city center
- Enjoy a glass of raki and learn about traditional family cooking in Greece
- Hone your cooking skills under the watchful eye of a local chef
- Prepare four authentic Greek starters and one main course
- Sit down and relax as you enjoy your Greek feast in the taverna
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people provides a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A fun and yummy way to spend an evening. Get cooking tips from a local chef as you prepare a meal of roasted lamb and eggplant pies with fellow food lovers. Then savor the fruits of your labor!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to the start point in Athens’ Monastiraki district, and then walk to a beloved local eatery with your host. Head inside to meet your chef, and start the lesson with a glass of raki (twice-distilled Greek spirit) while chatting with other food-lovers in your group.
With your chef at your side to show you how traditional Greek cooking is done, prepare and cook an authentic meal consisting of four starters and one main course, using fresh herbs and spices. Dishes vary each class, but typical specialties that you may make include melitazanopitakia (eggplant pies), roasted lamb, tzatziki and Greek salad.
At the end of the class, sit down with your group to enjoy the highlight of your evening: eating the feast that you’ve created with your own hands! Relax with wine and chat about cooking tips and Greek cuisine with your group.