- Full-day luxury cruise from Athens to the Saronic Gulf Islands
- Make use of your boat’s impressive facilities including an onboard swimming pool and luxurious sun loungers
- Spend time at leisure at the islands of Poros and Hydra
- Enjoy a gourmet à la carte lunch as you cruise between the picturesque Greek islands
- Join an excursion to the Temple of Aphaia or Church of Agios Nektarios on Egina
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
On arrival on Poros, the smallest of the three islands, you’ll have roughly one hour to spend at leisure. Maybe check out Trinzia -- Poros’ intriguing Russian dockyard, or take a stroll in the Lemon Forest (Lemonodassos), where you’ll find pretty windmills and waterfalls dotted about the densely wooded area of lemon and orange trees.
At a pre-arranged time, board your boat and sit down for a gourmet à la carte lunch with drinks while cruising across the sea to Hydra. As you approach the island, admire its amphitheater-shaped port, which was once a shelter for pirates, and then disembark to explore Hydra’s colorful capital independently.
After roughly two hours at leisure here, hop back aboard your boat and cruise to your third island of the day – Egina. While traveling, your host will speak to you about island excursions that you can join if you wish. Opt to visit the Temple of Aphaia – a classic Doric monument on the northernmost tip of the island – or visit the Orthodox Church of Agios Nektarios that now serves as a monastery and convent. Alternatively, just relax on the island’s sun-drenched beaches.
The journey back to Piraeus Port takes approximately 1.5 hours, and you can use the time to swim in the pool or dance to live music in the disco. On arrival at Piraeus Port, you’ll be transferred the short distance back to your hotel where your tour ends.