- Skip the line tickets to ensure your valuable time is not wasted standing in queues
- Learn about the Athens Acropolis - a UNESCO World Heritage site
- 1 hour and 15 minutes guided tour of the Athens New Acropolis Museum with a knowledgeable tour guide
- View exhibits including the Parthenon Hall and statues from the Archaic period
- Continuing browsing the Acropolis Museum at your leisure when your guided tour finishes
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your knowledgeable tour guide will show you the most interesting attractions from over 4,000 artifacts currently on exhibition. Highlights of the Acropolis Museum include statues from the Archaic period, and the impressive Parthenon hall which celebrates the famous temple on the peak of the Athens Acropolis. Other exciting exhibits include the archeological remains from the ancient city which were revealed by excavations on the site of the museum itself.
When your guided tour ends, continue exploring the Acropolis Museum at your leisure. As the museum is close to the site of the Acropolis, why not take yourself off to see this stunning UNESCO World Heritage site as it stands today, and reflect on the fascinating facts that you've learnt from your guided tour.