- Half-day highlights of Athens small-group tour, led by an expert local guide
- Watch the Greek Changing of the Guard ceremony by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- See top Athens attractions including Panathinaikos Stadium and the National Garden
- Explore the New Acropolis Museum and the Acropolis of Athens, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Pass Mars Hill and the Rock of Ares on the way to the Agora of Athens
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Highly recommend this tour, very informative!
This tour was amazing!
Excellent tour! Mariana was a very informative guide, would recommend the tour to anyone planning on visiting the Acropolis.
This was the highlight I was waiting for when I booked my trip to Greece and it was worth it. It happened to be the hottest day of the summer, but our guide, Anastasia, was considerate, and smartly walked us up the slope with frequent breaks. She was knowledgeable, and passionate about the history. It was a good move to have us review all the pieces in the Acropolis museum before actually going up the hill - it made for great visualisation. The walk through the Agora, followed by Plaka were fascinating as well.