- 1-hour Atlanta Christmas Segway tour, led by a local guide
- Learn how to ride a self-balancing, electric Segway safely during an orientation session
- Explore Centennial Olympic Park and see its much-loved seasonal light display
- Glide around the giant Christmas tree and gaze at skaters on the outdoor ice rink
- Admire the twinkling illuminations and holiday displays at Pemberton Place
What You Can Expect
A winter wonderland throughout November and December, the park boasts nearly 2 miles (3.2km) of Christmas lights and illuminations, and its festive sights are incredible to see. Pass the park’s giant Christmas tree as you glide around the wide and sweeping boulevards, and hear fun facts and trivia about the city during the holiday season from your guide.
Admire the views around Centennial Olympic Park’s ice rink, enjoying the holiday music and theatrical lighting as skaters twirl on the ice, and then leave the park for Pemberton Place, a popular family attraction complex. Just a short distance from the park, the complex also hosts impressive light displays, and the red-and-white illuminations on its World of Coca-Cola attraction dominates the area’s nighttime skyscape.
After cruising around Pemberton Place, start making your way back to Centennial Olympic Park. Your Segway tour then finishes at the start point, where your guide will offer directions back to your hotel, if you wish.