- Up to nine days to visit all the attractions in Atlanta
- Ticket booklet packed with useful information
- Great value for money
- Tickets included so no waiting in long ticket queues
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Watching all the fishPhoto by: Randy K
United States of America, 08 2015
- Georgia AquariumPhoto by: Viveka R
- Zoo AtlantaPhoto by: Viveka R
- Fernbank MuseumPhoto by: Viveka R
- World of Coca-ColaPhoto by: Viveka R
- Inside CNN AtlantaPhoto by: Viveka R
- Inside CNN TourPhoto by: Elaine M
- GA Aquarium!Photo by: Elaine M
What You Can Expect
Excellent way to see Atlanta. We enjoyed all 5 events. Makes sightseeing easier.
For 1 price we were able to see all the main attractions in Atlanta. No waiting in lines as we bought the pass ahead of time. Recommended for first time visitors to the region.
Confusing when ordered online, but, easy once we called and talked to a real person. Very easy to get our ticket booklets when we got to our first venue.
The Atlanta City Pass is the best option. I learned about the pass on the internet and after researching the prices to get in attractions individually, I could not pass this up. We were able to do 3 different activities in one day. My only suggestions is make the passes available to go straight into an exhibit rather than standing in line to retrieve the individual exhibit's tickets.
Just Awesome!!! The Atlanta City Pass was the best!! We got a chance to visit 5 attractions no long lines and easy access!!! There is no telling how much money we saved by purchasing the City pass!!!
Our tours and the info provided were outstanding. We had to return early due to illness and were pleased to find that the portions of our cruise we had to miss will be good for 9 months from original purchase. An excellent choice of destinations are covered.
Best way to see Atlanta!!
Very clean and friendly
The city pass was an amazing deal. I can only imagine how much it would have cost us to admit a family of four to all five of the attractions available with the city pass. My family and I definitely enjoyed ourselves. I will be revisiting the site in the future 4 more assistance planning trips.