- 3-hour coach tour of Atlanta’s film sites
- Witness where more than 700 movies and 20 television shows have been shot since 1972
- See film locations from Driving Miss Daisy and The Blind Side
- Visit the shop that inspired Paul McCartney’s album and see the site of the theater where Gone with the Wind premiered
- Watch film clips on board to enhance your experience
- Hear interesting stories from your guide and play movie trivia to win some prizes!
What You Can Expect
You’ll learn about the history of film in this southern city, including interesting tidbits about the more than 700 movies and 20 television shows that have been filmed here since 1972. Titles include The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Blind Side and more! You’ll see the home of Margaret Mitchell, who wrote ‘Gone with the Wind’ and pass by the theater where this iconic piece of cinema premiered.
Your tour travels past the Piggly Wiggly from Driving Miss Daisy and the restaurant from The Blind Side. Your coach comes equipped with an entertainment system, where you’ll be able to watch clips from the movies! Opt to participate in a fun game of movie trivia with your tour crew for the chance to win tickets to local attractions while you flex your movie knowledge.
Josh - our guide was awesome - knowledgeable, personable and FUN. We had no idea so much filming went on in Atlanta! Loved the out of the way spots we got to go in, check out and hear the stories. The fastest 3 hours ever and very well spent. Everyone should do this! THANKS JOSH - from the Girl-friends from Boyertown.
My family thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and personable. We really liked the Rexall/Millers Drug Store segment, but everything was informative. Staff was genuinely professional and nice. The driver was most professional, too.
GREAT TOUR !! VERY INFORMATIVE !! U WILL ENJOY THE GUIDES, THE A/C VAN, AND THE TRIVIA GAMES ON THIS ONE !
This tour was amazing!