- Half-day bus tour of Atlanta’s most popular attractions
- Listen to commentary as you see sights including Turner Field, Georgia Aquarium and the Fox Theatre
- Hop off the bus for photos and independent sightseeing at Centennial Park and the Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site
- Enjoy an extended break for shopping and lunch (own expense) at Atlantic Station
- Hotel pickup and complimentary water and snacks included
What You Can Expect
See Turner Field -- home of the Atlanta Braves -- and the Georgia State Capitol on your way to your first stop, Centennial Olympic Park. Take a quick stroll around this glorious green space, built for the Summer Olympics in 1996, and snap photos of nearby landmarks including Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center and the World of Coca-Cola.
Continue to your next stop, the Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site, which includes the final resting place of the great civil rights leader. Spend 45 minutes taking pictures and soaking up the atmosphere of this moving site before boarding the bus for the short ride to Atlantic Station, a bustling residential, office and shopping complex in Midtown.
During your 1-hour stop at Atlantic Station, enjoy lunch (own expense) at a popular local eatery, shop at major retailers, or view the Titanic or Bodies exhibitions (own expense).
Hop back on the bus and see more sights such as the Margaret Mitchell House -- where the author of Gone With the Wind lived -- and the historic Fox Theatre. Instead of returning you to your hotel, your bus tour of Atlanta ends in mid-afternoon at The Varsity, billed as 'The World's Largest Drive-in Restaurant,' where you can relax and grab a snack.
Excellent tour! Highly recommended!
Small group is fantastic. Plenty of oppertunities to get off bus for photos. An enthusiastic guide which was knowledgeable and fun. Have yet to do a trip recomended by viator I havent enjoyed and Im doing a lot in my 3 month travel to the USA.