- Half-day bus tour of Atlanta’s most popular attractions
- Listen to commentary as you see sights including Turner Field, Georgia Aquarium and the Fox Theatre
- Hop off the bus for photos and independent sightseeing at Centennial Park and the Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site
- Enjoy an extended break for shopping and lunch (own expense) at Atlantic Station
- Hotel pickup and complimentary water and snacks included
What You Can Expect
You’ll drive past Turner Field, where the famed Atlanta Braves play, as well as the state Capitol en route to Centennial Olympic Park, where the 1996 summer Olympics took place. While you’re there, check out nearby CNN Center, World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium.
Your next stop is the Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site, where the iconic civil rights leader is buried. You’ll have 45 minutes to wander the site before hopping back on the bus to Atlantic Station. Enjoy a one-hour stop with time for lunch (own expense), shopping, or a visit to the Titanic or Bodies exhibits (own expense).
This popular half-day tour will also take you past the Margaret Mitchell House, home of Gone with the Wind’s author, as well as the Fox Theatre. Your day of exploring ends at the world’s largest drive-in restaurant, The Varsity, where you can kick back, relax, and savor some of Atlanta’s classic American fare.
My grandkids and myself had a wonderful time. It was especially nice to see the sights in an air conditioned vehicle. Our tour guide was very nice and informative. The grandkids were especially impressed by the MLK Historical part of the tour.
Excellent tour! Highly recommended!
Small group is fantastic. Plenty of oppertunities to get off bus for photos. An enthusiastic guide which was knowledgeable and fun. Have yet to do a trip recomended by viator I havent enjoyed and Im doing a lot in my 3 month travel to the USA.