- 3-hour guided tour of filming locations for The Walking Dead and Zombieland, from Atlanta
- Visit locations such as the hospital where the story began in season one of The Walking Dead
- Watch relevant clips from the shows on board your bus as you approach each location
- Hear behind-the-scenes stories from the set of The Walking Dead
- Enjoy a fun, interactive round of trivia to test your knowledge on zombie shows and movies
- Learn how to shuffle like a zombie from your guide, who has played a walker (zombie) on-screen
- Meet other fans of The Walking Dead, including your guides, and compare notes on your favorite scenes
What You Can Expect
Your knowledgeable guide provides insight into the filming process and gives you plenty of time for photo opportunities and rest breaks throughout your tour. Hear what happens on the set of a zombie film and how zombies are auditioned. Get a chance to show off your Walking Dead knowledge during a trivia game—you might even win a TWD-themed prize.
All of the guides have played walkers in their work as extras for the shows; they share insider stories and are happy to answer your questions. Plus you get to meet fellow TWD fans and compare your favorite scenes and characters.
Have your choice of the following tours:
Meet in Atlanta to start your tour of The Walking Dead and Zombieland filming locations in the city.
- Take photos at the hospital from The Walking Dead's first season, where it all started for your favorite sheriff
- Go inside the Goat Farm and check out where the Vatos made camp
- Find out if the CDC building still exists
- See the building where the group leaves Merle handcuffed to the roof
- Stop at the Jackson Street bridge for your cover shot and selfie
- Make sure to “double-tap” at the site of the infamous meter maid scene in Zombieland
Zombie Film Tour 2:
Meet in Senoia, aka Woodbury, located about a 60-minute drive from Atlanta, to see locations from seasons 2, 3 and 4 of The Walking Dead. Get exclusive access to sites such as the Zombie Arena. On your own, you can browse at a shop in Senoia that sells items related to The Walking Dead and features some sets from the show.
- See the location for Morgan’s apartment in the 'Clear' episode
- Discuss the fate of mankind at the old Feed Building
- Test your strength at the Zombie Arena
- Visit Oaks Motor Inn
- Explore the streets of Woodbury, while you still can
Wonderful tour! We had a great tour guide as well! Highly recommend this tour to any TWD fan!!!
We loved the tour. Our guide Chaz was great! Every one that works for Atlanta Movie Tours are cheerful and helpfull. A must do for every Walking Dead fan!