- 3-hour guided tour of filming locations for The Walking Dead and Zombieland, from Atlanta
- Visit locations such as the hospital where the story began in season one of The Walking Dead
- Watch relevant clips from the shows on board your bus as you approach each location
- Hear behind-the-scenes stories from the set of The Walking Dead
- Enjoy a fun, interactive round of trivia to test your knowledge on zombie shows and movies
- Learn how to shuffle like a zombie from your guide, who has played a walker (zombie) on-screen
- Meet other fans of The Walking Dead, including your guides, and compare notes on your favorite scenes
What You Can Expect
Your knowledgeable guide provides insight into the filming process and gives you plenty of time for photo opportunities and rest breaks throughout your tour. Hear what happens on the set of a zombie film and how zombies are auditioned. Get a chance to show off your Walking Dead knowledge during a trivia game—you might even win a prize.
All of the guides have played walkers in their work as extras for the shows; they share insider stories and are happy to answer your questions. Plus you get to meet fellow TWD fans and compare your favorite scenes and characters.
Have your choice of the following tours:
Meet in Atlanta to start your tour of The Walking Dead and Zombieland filming locations in the city.
- Take photos at the hospital from The Walking Dead's first season, where it all started for your favorite sheriff
- Go inside the Goat Farm and check out where the Vatos made camp
- Find out if the CDC building still exists
- See the building where the group leaves Merle handcuffed to the roof
- Stop at the Jackson Street bridge for your cover shot and selfie
- Make sure to “double-tap” at the site of the infamous meter maid scene in Zombieland
Zombie Film Tour 2:
Meet in Senoia, aka Woodbury, located about a 60-minute drive from Atlanta, to see locations from seasons 2, 3 and 4 of The Walking Dead. Get exclusive access to sites such as the Zombie Arena. On your own, you can browse at a shop in Senoia that sells items related to The Walking Dead and features some sets from the show.
- See the location for Morgan’s apartment in the 'Clear' episode
- Discuss the fate of mankind at the old Feed Building
- Test your strength at the Zombie Arena
- Visit Oaks Motor Inn
- Explore the streets of Woodbury, while you still can
My wife Sally and I really enjoyed the tour. Kudos to Charlie for being very informative and funny. Colin came along and was also very nice. The bus was comfortable. And we learned more about the show and movies than we had hoped. Also about some history of Atlanta. It was a very interesting three hours that I would love to relive at some point. Also a big thanks to all your personnel involved. Mike Brindell
THE TOUR WAS AWESOME....PATRICK DID A GREAT JOB!!
if you are in atlanta and have seen walking dead to an advite fan you have to go take both or atleast a part of the tour but would suggest getting both in and to book early 3-4 weeks in advance
if you are a fan it is a must see do it
This tour was amazing!
I loved this tour. It was amazing
Tour was AMAZING! Our guide, Charlie was extremely knowledgeable, humorous and appreciate for all in our group. He was great about speaking to the avide TWD fans and supporters. Highly recommended!
This tour was amazing!
This trip was great . My Daughters really liked everything about the tour. The only thing I had a problem with was the tour location address on my paper . The address was incorrect , 42 Main St. Senoia Ga. . this was incorrect , but I called the number , and they gave me the correct one .
If you're a Walking Dead fan, this tour is an absolute must! Had a great time and their customer service is top notch! I had to change my tour time at the last minute and they did everything in their power to accommodate me... Can't wait to do the other tour they have!