- 3-hour guided tour of filming locations for The Walking Dead and Zombieland, from Atlanta
- Visit locations such as the hospital where the story began in season one of The Walking Dead
- Watch relevant clips from the shows on board your bus as you approach each location
- Hear behind-the-scenes stories from the set of The Walking Dead
- Enjoy a fun, interactive round of trivia to test your knowledge on zombie shows and movies
- Learn how to shuffle like a zombie from your guide, who has played a walker (zombie) on-screen
- Meet other fans of The Walking Dead, including your guides, and compare notes on your favorite scenes
What You Can Expect
Michael has so much insight and experience with TWD. Awesome tour! A must for all TWD fans.
So much fun! Saw many great sites from past and current episodes of The Walking Dead. It was cool to be able to get off the bus and go into some of the places, too. We were able to take a LOT of pictures, and it was neat to be able to walk around Woodbury and outside of Alexandria after the bus tour. Would definitely recommend for Walking Dead fans
The tour was great - a lot of fun and very interesting.
Great tour! Enjoyed seeing the different locations where the Walking Dead was flimed.
The tour was exceptional! Our tour guide was so knowledgeable about every one of our locations. He was very personable and funny!! Each location was absolutely amazing. I would love to do the tour again. It is a must for Walking Dead fans.
I loved the tour with access to actual sets. The guides were great and entertaining.
I went on both 1 and 2 tour and both tours were simply awesome! The knowledge of our tour guides was great, they asnwered all my questions, and they even told us interesting behind the scenes stories that only them former and current walkers would know. I will definitely be coming back to do the tour again after there are a few more seasons shown on AMC!
Our tour guide was very entertaining.bus was nice and comfy and cold on a hot dayby the time we were finished with Part 1 we really wanted to go ahead and sign up for Part 2 but we were with friends and couldn'twe were so disappointedwill definitely go and do it at another time!!
We were quite pleased with the tour. Cindy and Colin were great hosts. Wish we had booked to go on the first tour too.
This tour is absolutely amazing! Our tour guides Cathy and Charlie were outstanding! They made sure everyone had a wonderful time and got to see every location in its entirety. We even learned how to properly walk like a walker! I would definitely recommend this tour to any Walking Dead fan. I mean you leave right from Woodbury! Two thumbs up. Five stars. Will definitely go again when I get the chance.