- Visit several filming locations of AMC’s The Walking Dead show and the smash hit comedy film Zombieland
- Enjoy a fun, interactive round of trivia to test your knowledge on zombie shows and movies
- Learn how to walk like a zombie from your guide, who has worked on screen as a zombie ‘walker’
What You Can Expect
Hop aboard your air-conditioned coach for Big Zombie Tour Part 1 or Big Zombie Tour Part 2 (with Part 2 featuring more stops along the way) and visit the filming sites of AMC’s critically acclaimed zombie TV show The Walking Dead and Zombieland, a smash hit comedy that's one of America’s highest grossing zombie films. .
As you wind your way around, your knowledgeable guide will provide insight into the film process and the significance of the locations seen. You'll stop at multiple film locations for photo opportunities and rest breaks.
Your guide will tell you stories of what’s it’s like to be on the set of a zombie film, and will give you a chance to show off your zombie knowledge during a game of trivia. You can even win some cool prizes!
- See the location of Zombieland's meter maid scene
- Stop at the King County Sheriff’s Office from The Walking Dead
- Take photos at the hospital seen in the show's first season
- See the building where the group leaves Merle handcuffed to the roof
- Peek into Bradbury’s Department Store, walk around the nursing home and more
Zombie Tour Option 2:
- See the season two finale waterfall and declare whose democracy it is
- Discuss the fate of mankind at the old ESCO Feed Mill
- Test your strength at the Zombie Arena
- Visit the Sportsmans' Deer Cooler
- Loiter around the Woodbury Town Hall building