- 2-day tour of Waitomo Caves, Hobbiton and Rotorua from Auckland
- Visit the famous Waitomo Caves and learn how the glowworms radiate a magical luminescent light
- Discover Rotorua's cultural heritage and geothermal activity on a relaxing duck tour by amphibious vehicle!
- Experience real Maori culture at Tamaki Village with rituals, ceremonies, performances, storytelling and a traditional feast
- Admire Te Puia with its thermal mud pools and impressive geysers
- Enjoy a scenic drive across the Kaimai Ranges before you head to the Shire and Middle-earth on a Hobbiton Movie Set tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
2 words - just do it! Trust me you won't regret it :
The tour was outstanding. It is a wonderful way to see and experience New Zealand in a short amount of time.
This was a truly great experience. The guides were knowledgeable and the experience was wonderful. Any first timer should do this to get an overview. I am already planning an other trip.
This was one of the best tours I have been on. This is a 'not to be missed' tour of anyone visiting the NZ north island. If it can be worked into your schedule, spend additional time in Rotorua.
Amazing experience. Recommended for anyone visiting NZ.
The tour was amazingly beautiful!!
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Everything was flawlessly organised and it was so easy having it all done for us. All we had to do was go along and enjoy ourselves. Would highly recommend doing this tour!!! It was absolutely fantastic!!
The tour was wonderful. I enjoyed the duck boat and the glow worm caves. My wife thoroughly enjoyed Hobbiton, and the Tamaki village was a lot of fun. I definitely recommend this for anyone visiting New Zealand for the first time.
Did 7 different events in two days. All excellent. Room at Ibis was excellent. Drivers were excellent. Great coordination between tours.
The tour was wonderful. We experienced a lot of The North Island in a short amount of time. The buses were always on time and the guides unusually helpful. A great tour.