- 3-hour city tour of Auckland’s top sights
- Visit the quaint village of Parnell and stroll by its cute shops
- Enjoy great photo opportunities of the Auckland skyline
- Travel through Auckland Domain, the oldest park in the city
- See famed Queen Street with its heritage architecture
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, travel through Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park, which sits upon an ancient volcano. Stop in the quaint village of Parnell and to have a cup of coffee if you wish (own expense) or take a stroll around the historic buildings, many of which have been transformed into fashionable boutiques, antique stores and specialty shops.
Your tour concludes with a drive along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, in Mission Bay. The park offers panoramic views over Whenua Rangatira, Auckland and Waitemata Harbour – it’s a fabulous stop to take photos.
During your tour, listen to your driver’s commentary to learn all about the sights you see!
Great tour!! Don was extremely informative and knowledgable and kept us all entertained. This tour set the groundwork for our "to do" list for our week long stay in Auckland.
The tour guide was very knowledgeable and provided a lot of background information about the sites. It was a wonderful way to see the highlights of Auckland!