- 3-hour city tour of Auckland’s top sights
- Visit the quaint village of Parnell and stroll by its cute shops
- Enjoy great photo opportunities of the Auckland skyline
- Travel through Auckland Domain, the oldest park in the city
- See famed Queen Street with its heritage architecture
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, travel through Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park, which sits upon an ancient volcano. Stop in the quaint village of Parnell and to have a cup of coffee if you wish (own expense) or take a stroll around the historic buildings, many of which have been transformed into fashionable boutiques, antique stores and specialty shops.
Your tour concludes with a drive along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, in Mission Bay. The park offers panoramic views over Whenua Rangatira, Auckland and Waitemata Harbour – it’s a fabulous stop to take photos.
During your tour, listen to your driver’s commentary to learn all about the sights you see!
Our tour driver, Ron, was a real character full of humour and certainly not politically correct but that’s what made him interesting. As he took us around the different parts of Auckland we learnt more about the city, some history, and were certainly entertained.
Pete, the driver/guide, is such a wealth of information. I really enjoyed this tour.