- 1.5-hour guided climb of Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Enjoy an easy walk to the top of Auckland Harbour Bridge for a memorable experience
- Follow a professional guide who provides informative commentary about the sights and history of Auckland
- Admire spectacular views of Waitemata Harbour and the city skyline
- Choose from three departure times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Very Interesting tour with a great guide
I had only a half day left in my business trip and this was the right choice !! So beautiful view and actually it took almost 2 hours with the tour (2.5 hrs with transport and etc). Must try !
An excellent day thank you.
Blake, our guide, was very jolly and informative. We lived the views and history. Thank you!
Apart from jumping off the Sky Tower this would have to have been the next best activity of my Auckland trip. The guides were really good and made you feel really safe. The weather was perfeact and i got some fantastic views from the top of the bridge. This is another activity i would advise travellers to do.
excellent tour guide and was a great trip
This was such a fabulous day! Weather was perfect! Rebekah (our guide) was superb, very knowledgeable and helpful. She took such great photos. I felt safe at all times. Would love to do it again.
Excellent experience, not as strenuous as I imagined and surprising very informative
I am afraid of heights, but was able to do the walk. It was a great view of the city with interesting information provided by our guide. The photos were well done and I have proof that I really did the walk.
Loved this experience! Our guide was so young but was so good at her job and it was great to get a deomonstration of the bunjy as well.