- 1.5-hour guided climb of Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Enjoy an easy walk to the top of Auckland Harbour Bridge for a memorable experience
- Follow a professional guide who provides informative commentary about the sights and history of Auckland
- Admire spectacular views of Waitemata Harbour and the city skyline
- Choose from three departure times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you’re suited up, follow your guide along custom-engineered walkways that lead to the summit of the bridge, which stands 200 feet (67 meters) above the water. Along the way, your guide points out engineering features and shares interesting facts about the construction and history of Auckland’s iconic bridge.
See the span from underneath and above during the climb, with regular stops to soak up amazing views of Auckland and Waitemata Harbour. Your guide helps you to identify landmarks in the Auckland skyline as you take in the spectacular sight of the city from this perspective. Also, your tour stops at the bungy jump platform where you get a great vantage point to watch the bungy jumpers take the plunge.
Your walk follows the gently curved arches of the bridge, for an easy climb that is suitable for a range of ages and fitness levels. Each person is clipped into a safety rail for added security. The provided outerwear keeps you warm and dry in all types of weather.
After about 1.5 hours and a memorable experience of the Auckland Harbour Bridge, you return to the bridge climb office to wrap up your tour.