- Evening dinner cruise on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour
- Three-course dinner
- Scenic evening cruise to see Auckland's twinkling city lights
- Sit back and relax or get hands-on and help sail the yacht
- Windproof and waterproof jackets provided
- Entertaining and informative commentary
Recent Photos of this Tour
Sunset on the Auckland Harbor ...Photo by: Taylor SUSA, 02 2009
At the HelmPhoto by: Taylor SUSA, 02 2009
Sailing the ...Photo by: Kenneth VUSA, 11 2008
P1040683Photo by: Peter J02 2011
view of aucklandPhoto by: RODOLFO SUSA, 04 2010
here i'll drivePhoto by: RODOLFO SUSA, 04 2010
Sails Up!!Photo by: Taylor SUSA, 02 2009
Our yacht the ...Photo by: Kenneth VUSA, 11 2008
Sunset over Waitemata HarbourPhoto by: Kenneth VUSA, 11 2008
After dinner you'll set sail for an exhilarating cruise on Waitemata Harbour. You can either sit back, relax and watch Auckland's fairytale city lights, or join in and help the crew sail the yacht along the picturesque harbor.
- Warm ciabatta loaf and butter
- Chilled Giant prawn and avocado salad, Marie Rose dressing OR
- Baby Caesar salad, romaine lettuce with egg, croutons, anchovy, crunchy bacon, shaved Parmesan and Caesar dressing OR
- Beetroot, hazelnut and goats cheese salad (v)
- Roasted free range chicken breast on orecchiette pasta salad with peas, globe artichokes and mint OR
- Salmon served with herb buttered new potatoes and a salad of capers, olives, tomatoes, cucumber and fennel OR
- 'Rajima Masalaâ' red kidney beans in a mildly spicy tomato sauce with fried onion, coriander and poppadoms (v)
All served with a large mixed leaf salad, in a sherry vinaigrette for the table.
- Vanilla crème brulee with Scottish shortbread
- Fresh fruit salad (vegetarian option only)
Menu is subject to change
Reviewed by David S, April 2013
While the food provided was very good, sailing down Auckland Harbour was amazing. We all were able to take a turn at the helm and I actually was able to steer the boat thru a 180 degree change of course. Definitely highly recommended.
Reviewed by yetshyan, April 2013
The experience of taking charge of the cruise in your hand is once of a life time experience!