- 1.5-hour cruise on Auckland's breautiful Waitemata Harbour aboard a 50 foot yacht
- Enjoy a picnic lunch including tea and coffee
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative commentary
- Premium New Zealand beer and wines are available to be purchased on board the cruise
What You Can Expect
- Fresh baguette with mustard, chicken and cheddar cheese
- Vegetarian baguette filled with char-grilled jingle bell peppers, aubergine, fresh basil, rocket and Fiddlers Hill goat cheese
- Double chocolate brownie
- Apple or pear (seasonal fruit)
The day was perfect, the 2 crew made us welcome and guided us in steering at the helm.
The bagged lunch was delicious.
In fact the only complaint was 'it was over to soon'
Great sail had a shot at the helm would recommend this as good value for the money and the experience of sailing i wouled like a longer sail next time i visit nice lunch .
David Benentt (Melbourne )
Very pleasant and enjoyable boat trip through the harbor. Having spent many years at the tiller of smaller sailing crafts I was thrilled to take the helm of this boat. I was amazed at the difference in feel. Many interesting site were also pointed out.
Awesome! The cruise is on a 50 foot sailing yacht. They let the passengers steer for awhile. Beautiflu harbout, friendly crew, delicious lunch. A great way to spend a couple of hours in Auckland! If I go back I will try the whale and dolphin cruise.
A little windy, but the views were good.
A fantastic experience! The crew was friendly and fun, and the scenery can't be beat. We actually had the whole boat to ourselves and had chances at the helm and working the lines
The lunch was in a box and it was more like a sailing lesson.