- 1.5-hour cruise on Auckland's breautiful Waitemata Harbour aboard a 50 foot yacht
- Enjoy a picnic lunch including tea and coffee
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative commentary
- Premium New Zealand beer and wines are available to be purchased on board the cruise
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a drink from the ships bar and listen to an informative commentary on the history of the area, the Americas Cup bases and many different types of vessels of interest within the area. Once you have enjoyed your lunch the crew then sets sail to cruise Auckland's beautiful Waitemata Harbour. You have the option of helping the crew sail the yacht or just sit back relax and listen to an informative commentary on the sights of Auckland.
Picnic lunch includes the following options:
- Freshly baked baguette filled with chicken, mature cheddar cheese and Dijon mustard
- Vegetarian baguette filled with char-grilled jingle bell peppers, aubergine, fresh basil, rocket and Fiddlers Hill goats cheese whip
- Double chocolate brownie
- Apple or Peer (fruit in season)
The day was perfect, the 2 crew made us welcome and guided us in steering at the helm.
The bagged lunch was delicious.
In fact the only complaint was 'it was over to soon'
Great sail had a shot at the helm would recommend this as good value for the money and the experience of sailing i wouled like a longer sail next time i visit nice lunch .
David Benentt (Melbourne )