- 90-minute Auckland Harbour sightseeing cruise
- See Auckland’s main sights from the water, including Devonport, the Auckland Harbour Bridge and the Sky Tower
- Set foot on Rangitoto Island and marvel at its rugged volcanic landscape
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy live commentary about the sights and complimentary morning or afternoon tea
- Includes a free round-trip ferry ticket to Devonport, allowing you to visit the historic town at your leisure
What You Can Expect
For the price this tour is exceptional value. We used our free ferry ticket to go to Devonport for a segway tour and the harbour cruise was a nice way to spend the afternoon. The waterways are magnificent, Auckland has huge expanses of harbour, the water is so clean, the surroundings very pretty. Well worthwhile.
ALLAN T USA
Harbour tour was fun and educational. Boat crew were super friendly. I great way to spend a lazy afternoon.
we were with visitors from Sth Island. Never been to Auckland before. They were over the moon, very impressed with the whole trip. The sight of Auckland harbor, Auckland CBD, cruise ships in dock,
the commentator on board was very informative as well.
Gave a great way to over view! Great way to get your bearings of the area
This was a lovely tour - very relaxing and afternoon tea was provided. We were also provided with 2 ferry tickets to Devonport and we spent the rest of the day exploring Devonport which was a pretty little village. The only negative was that the wharf where we needed to board was changed and no announcement, so it very confusing as there was no one around to ask where to go. We only found out through another couple who went to investigate and they came back to tell us. Once we finally got on the boat, it was enjoyable as we cruised around Auckland harbour and the commentary was very informative.
A great way to see Auckland and its beautiful harbour
Amazingly awesome and relaxing
What a great trip. Perfect weather most informative and we even got to walk on Rangitoto fro a short time that was SO neat!!
Also used the Devenport ticket. Had fish and chips on the beach and a lovely wander aorund the very quant town.
A lovely day with pleasant staff everywhere.
Very pleasant way to fill in a couple of hours in Auckland on the harbour before having to board our flight home.