- 90-minute Auckland Harbour sightseeing cruise
- See Auckland’s main sights from the water, including Devonport, the Auckland Harbour Bridge and the Sky Tower
- Set foot on Rangitoto Island and marvel at its rugged volcanic landscape
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy live commentary about the sights and complimentary morning or afternoon tea
- Includes a free round-trip ferry ticket to Devonport, allowing you to visit the historic town at your leisure
What You Can Expect
You'll have a 10-minute stop at Rangitoto Island (weather permitting) where you can see its volcanic terrain firsthand. The 600-year-old volcanic island sits just off the Auckland coast and is known for its rugged lava rock, lush native vegetation and sandy coves.
As you cruise along, you’ll hear informative commentary from the crew and be served complimentary morning or afternoon tea. At the end of your tour you’ll be returned to the Auckland Ferry Terminal.
Your tour includes a complimentary round-trip ferry ticket to Devonport, good for one year from the date of your Auckland Harbor cruise. Twelve minutes by ferry from downtown Auckland, the village of Devonport is one the city’s oldest suburbs. You can easily spend several hours to a full day exploring the picturesque town at your leisure. Stroll along streets lined with Victorian villas, boutique craft shops, fashion outlets and local art galleries. Or climb to the top of the volcanic cones of Mount Victoria or North Head for fantastic views across the city and the nearby islands of the Hauraki Gulf.
After exploring the shops and mountains of Devonport, you can refresh yourself at the cafes or award-winning restaurants around town. Or watch the chocolatiers at work in the local chocolate shop, Devonport Chocolates, and take home some of their tasty chocolates and truffles.
Very pleasant way to fill in a couple of hours in Auckland on the harbour before having to board our flight home.
Very interesting tour with lots of photo opportunities. Definitely make use of the Devonport ferry tickets.