- 90-minute Auckland Harbour sightseeing cruise
- See Auckland’s main sights from the water, including Devonport, the Auckland Harbour Bridge and the Sky Tower
- Set foot on Rangitoto Island and marvel at its rugged volcanic landscape
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy live commentary about the sights and complimentary morning or afternoon tea
- Includes a free round-trip ferry ticket to Devonport, allowing you to visit the historic town at your leisure
What You Can Expect
A great way to see Auckland and its beautiful harbour
Amazingly awesome and relaxing
What a great trip. Perfect weather most informative and we even got to walk on Rangitoto fro a short time that was SO neat!!
Also used the Devenport ticket. Had fish and chips on the beach and a lovely wander aorund the very quant town.
A lovely day with pleasant staff everywhere.
Very pleasant way to fill in a couple of hours in Auckland on the harbour before having to board our flight home.
Great afternoon cruising along the harbour with really good information on the city and its history. Great views, too. Got a chance to stop off at Rangitoto for about 15min. The Devonport ticket is not part of the main tour, which was good because you can do that trip at your leisure within 12mths. I went to Devonport that afternoon and it's just beautiful. I think this tour would be even better in Summer I went just at the end of Winter, so a bit cold. Definitely recommend to anyone with an afternoon to spare in Auckland.
A good tour and was very much as we anticipated it would be.
Very interesting tour with lots of photo opportunities. Definitely make use of the Devonport ferry tickets.
Great way to see the city waterside, especially when blessed with the wonderful weather we had on the day
Quite good tour and Devonport is interesting.
Quite disappointed with how boring this sightseeing cruise was. The commentary was very average and the sights themselves not really what we thought we were getting. The afternoon tea was also a bit of a let down. As we didn't use the round-trip Devonport Ferry ticket it wasn't value for money.