- Helicopter flight and winery lunch on Waiheke Island from Auckland
- See sensational views of Auckland and Hauraki Gulf from the air
- Select from three vineyard restaurants to suit your style and budget
- The option to return to Auckland by helicopter or ferry
- Listen to a commentary provided on board by your pilot guide
What You Can Expect
Helicopter flight to winery and lunch at Mudbrick winery were wonderful. Weather was in our favor for helicopter ride from Auckland to the landing at the winery, but then it turned very rainy. The rain did not interfere with our outstanding lunch, but we were not able to get the views of Auckland we had hoped for on the ferry boat return to Auckland. However, that was not in your control or ours. All in all an unforgettable experience that we would recommend for anyone.
Excellent! Pilot was great! Flight was really enjoyable (except for the weather - a bit dull). The meal at the Mud Brick winery was one of the best meals (if not the very best) I have ever had in my life! The only negative was the cost - on reflection, the whole tour/lunch seems overpriced.