- Discover the highlights of Auckland and escape to the rainforest on this full-day tour
- Visit the Arataki Center, gateway to the Waitakere Ranges
- Admire traditional Maori carvings
- Breathtaking views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Auckland
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A frame to see clearlyPhoto by: Laurie B
- View of AuckandPhoto by: Emer W
- Somewhere over the rainbowPhoto by: Laurie B
- View from Fort VictoriaPhoto by: Anonymous
- View from Arataki CentrePhoto by: Anonymous
- View from Kare KarePhoto by: Anonymous
- Piha BeachPhoto by: Anonymous
- Kauri TreePhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Very enjoyable day.Guides both morning and afternoon knowledgeable and helpfull.Really enjoyed the whole experience and would highly recommend it.
This is a fabulous tour. It was so great that the Hop-On Hop off tour was not needed since this tour gave a close up and personal tour of the area. It was fantastic and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great tour of Auckland and the surrounding area.
Great tour guide and sights..very educational..
This was absolutely amazing and the guides were great. With the city tour then the rainforest and beach in the afternoon, was so worth it, We seen so much and was definitely not disappointed with having such a short amount of time in New Zealand. This trip was worth it.
Great one day tour to get an overall picture of Auckland.
Tour guides were very informative and friendly.
I was extremely fortunate with the weather and the views were spectacular.
What a great trip and beautiful scenery with a great , knowledgeable and friendly guide, Allan Clark
the tour was great and the people in charge were really helpful and made it an all round great day .
Great experience, awesome tour! Our guides Dawn and Allen were very informative and funny
I really enjoyed the combination of City and Wilderness experiences offered by this tour. Our guide/driver Tony was hugely enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
Amazing tour. Guides were excellent and I would go again if I get back to Auckland.