- Discover the highlights of Auckland and escape to the rainforest on this full-day tour
- Visit the Arataki Center, gateway to the Waitakere Ranges
- Admire traditional Maori carvings
- Breathtaking views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Auckland
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A frame to see clearlyPhoto by: Laurie B
- View of AuckandPhoto by: Emer W
- Somewhere over the rainbowPhoto by: Laurie B
- View from Fort VictoriaPhoto by: Anonymous
- View from Arataki CentrePhoto by: Anonymous
- View from Kare KarePhoto by: Anonymous
- Piha BeachPhoto by: Anonymous
- Kauri TreePhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Great tour guide and sights..very educational..
This was absolutely amazing and the guides were great. With the city tour then the rainforest and beach in the afternoon, was so worth it, We seen so much and was definitely not disappointed with having such a short amount of time in New Zealand. This trip was worth it.
Great one day tour to get an overall picture of Auckland.
Tour guides were very informative and friendly.
I was extremely fortunate with the weather and the views were spectacular.
What a great trip and beautiful scenery with a great , knowledgeable and friendly guide, Allan Clark
the tour was great and the people in charge were really helpful and made it an all round great day .
Great experience, awesome tour! Our guides Dawn and Allen were very informative and funny
I really enjoyed the combination of City and Wilderness experiences offered by this tour. Our guide/driver Tony was hugely enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
Amazing tour. Guides were excellent and I would go again if I get back to Auckland.
We truly enjoyed this tour. It was a wonderful introduction to NewZealand.
My friend and I loved the combo Auckland Highlights and Wilderness Eco-Tour. Dion was our guide in the morning. He was very kind, professional and enthusiastic about showing us a great overview of Auckland. Sean was our guide in the afternoon. He was equally as nice, informative, enthusiastic and professional. We loved every minute of the tour. It was a great way to spend our first day in New Zealand and our only day in Auckland. I would highly recommend this tour company and would definitely look them up again when returning to N.Z.