- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Auckland
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary
- Stay on the bus for the loop or hop off to visit Auckland attractions
- Listen to informative commentary on board
- Bus ticket valid for one or two days
Recent Photos of This Tour
- le voilierPhoto by: Ghislaine R
- en busPhoto by: Ghislaine R
- Maori's world !!Photo by: Bharat Shah
USA, 01 2014
- Wonderful dayPhoto by: Chayapatt K
- Hop On Hop Off Bus AucklandPhoto by: vivyenemunro
Australia, 12 2012
- 20111226 005Photo by: Hulkie
Australia, 01 2012
- IMG_0036Photo by: Graham H
- Sky Tower, AucklandPhoto by: Robyn R
Australia, 06 2010
- Auckland Sky TowerPhoto by: Anonymous
- All aboard!Photo by: LEILANI L
Australia, 02 2009
What You Can Expect
Auckland Hop-On Hop Off Stops
Red Circle Route:
- Ferry Building - Built in 1912 as a centerpiece to the harbour, and operates ferry services to Devenport and Hauruki Gulf islands
- Bastion Point Lookout- Short walk to Mission Bay Beach and offers views of Hauraki Gulf and Waitemata Harbour
- Kelly Tarltons Sea Life Aquarium - Home to an extensive display of aquatic life and largest penguin colony in captivity
- Parnell Rose Park Gardens - Visit between October and April to see the blooms at their best!
- Holy Trinity Cathedral - A place of worship, learning, art and architecture
- Auckland Museum - Three expansive levels house the history of New Zealand within its walls
- Parnell Village - Oldest suburb in New Zealand with great galleries, cafes, restaurants and charming boutique-style stores
- Civic Theater Corner - The main street of down town Auckland and a short walk to the Auckland Art Gallery
- Sky City and Sky Tower - See the city from a vantage point of 192m above street level, sky walk around the tower or sky jump if you dare!
Blue Circle Route:
- Winter Gardens - Lovely duck pond set within a natural spring
- Eden Gardens - Described and New Zealand's best kept secret, this garden is a delightful mix of art and craft gardening
- Mt Eden - Auckland's highest point with great views overlooking the city and harbour
- St Lukes Westfield Shopping Center - Auckland's largest shopping mall
- Auckland Zoo - The largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand
- Museum of Transport and Technology - Take an interactive journey and see how technology has shaped New Zealand
10 out of 10. Brilliant service. Unfortunately the weather wasn't that good - rained all day, but it didn't detract from my tour of Auckland. I will certainly return one day and explore more.
The tour is good value for money, lots of interesting places to visit, good commentary and much enjoyed.
We took out the two day pass and used it both days. Goes to all the highlights and it was only a block to catch it from our hotel at The Rydges.
Good hours of operation friendly and helpful personnel.
extremely happy with all our viator tours have all ready recommended them to friends and will definetly use them in the future . extremely well organised
THANK YOU VIATOR FOR OUR MEMORABLE EXCURSIONS
A great way to see Aucklands important sites.
very well organized with excellent info and suggestions
However one driver left me standing at the Aquarium after he saw me waving and just left with my friends inside the bus asking him to stop he still didnt.
the postings for these buses not very well visable every where and bus drivers dont tell you where to be when you want back on or the time
A lot of fun and very good price
Your tour guides/bus drivers were all great! Thank you!!!
This was a great way to see the city in a short amount of time. It's also way more efficient and cost effective than cabs or other forms of public transit when you don't know where you're going and don't have time to get lost.