- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Auckland
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary
- Stay on the bus for the loop or hop off to visit Auckland attractions
- Listen to informative commentary on board
- Bus ticket valid for one or two days
Recent Photos of This Tour
- le voilierPhoto by: Ghislaine R
- en busPhoto by: Ghislaine R
- Maori's world !!Photo by: Bharat Shah
USA, 01 2014
- Wonderful dayPhoto by: Chayapatt K
- Hop On Hop Off Bus AucklandPhoto by: vivyenemunro
Australia, 12 2012
- 20111226 005Photo by: Hulkie
Australia, 01 2012
- IMG_0036Photo by: Graham H
- Sky Tower, AucklandPhoto by: Robyn R
Australia, 06 2010
- Auckland Sky TowerPhoto by: Anonymous
- All aboard!Photo by: LEILANI L
Australia, 02 2009
What You Can Expect
Auckland Hop-On Hop Off Stops
Red Circle Route:
- Ferry Building - Built in 1912 as a centerpiece to the harbour, and operates ferry services to Devenport and Hauruki Gulf islands
- Bastion Point Lookout- Short walk to Mission Bay Beach and offers views of Hauraki Gulf and Waitemata Harbour
- Kelly Tarltons Sea Life Aquarium - Home to an extensive display of aquatic life and largest penguin colony in captivity
- Parnell Rose Park Gardens - Visit between October and April to see the blooms at their best!
- Holy Trinity Cathedral - A place of worship, learning, art and architecture
- Auckland Museum - Three expansive levels house the history of New Zealand within its walls
- Parnell Village - Oldest suburb in New Zealand with great galleries, cafes, restaurants and charming boutique-style stores
- Civic Theater Corner - The main street of down town Auckland and a short walk to the Auckland Art Gallery
- Sky City and Sky Tower - See the city from a vantage point of 192m above street level, sky walk around the tower or sky jump if you dare!
Blue Circle Route:
- Winter Gardens - Lovely duck pond set within a natural spring
- Eden Gardens - Described and New Zealand's best kept secret, this garden is a delightful mix of art and craft gardening
- Mt Eden - Auckland's highest point with great views overlooking the city and harbour
- St Lukes Westfield Shopping Center - Auckland's largest shopping mall
- Auckland Zoo - The largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand
- Museum of Transport and Technology - Take an interactive journey and see how technology has shaped New Zealand
Helpful drivers. You don and #39;t need 2 days to do Auckland and #39;s main tourist spots. Chose what you want to see depending on your interests. The pass covers both red and blue lines. They connect(you change) at the Museum. Spend the extra time doing some boat trips or bungee jumps etc.
Very well organized and really appreciated the commentary along on the way. Directions were clear. We did this in Melbourne and it wasn't half as well managed.
Great all round journey thank you
We only had a fairly short time to use this tour but it gave us a wonderful overview of Auckland.
Sadly, it was raining during the tour but my brother and I had a blast at Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium. Rains stopped at Auckland Museum and so we had great pictures there. Great way to tour Auckland!
Excellent orientation to the city.
Though it shower and I and #39;m prepared for it. Managed to capture half of the 14 highlights..?
Very much enjoyed this HoHo trip - great stopping points - great buses and conductor who was helpful when asked questions and even offering some options. Well worth it!
This is a great way to see a city and make notes as to what we would like to see in the 3 days we had.
As we had a 3 day pass we were able to us the bus to get to the sights we planed to visit every day. Great value for money.