- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Auckland
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary
- Stay on the bus for the loop or hop off to visit Auckland attractions
- Listen to informative commentary on board
- Bus ticket valid for one or two days
Recent Photos of This Tour
- le voilierPhoto by: Ghislaine R
- en busPhoto by: Ghislaine R
- Maori's world !!Photo by: Bharat Shah
USA, 01 2014
- Wonderful dayPhoto by: Chayapatt K
- Hop On Hop Off Bus AucklandPhoto by: vivyenemunro
Australia, 12 2012
- 20111226 005Photo by: Hulkie
Australia, 01 2012
- IMG_0036Photo by: Graham H
- Sky Tower, AucklandPhoto by: Robyn R
Australia, 06 2010
- Auckland Sky TowerPhoto by: Anonymous
- All aboard!Photo by: LEILANI L
Australia, 02 2009
What You Can Expect
Auckland Hop-On Hop Off Stops
Red Circle Route:
- Ferry Building - Built in 1912 as a centerpiece to the harbour, and operates ferry services to Devenport and Hauruki Gulf islands
- Bastion Point Lookout- Short walk to Mission Bay Beach and offers views of Hauraki Gulf and Waitemata Harbour
- Kelly Tarltons Sea Life Aquarium - Home to an extensive display of aquatic life and largest penguin colony in captivity
- Parnell Rose Park Gardens - Visit between October and April to see the blooms at their best!
- Holy Trinity Cathedral - A place of worship, learning, art and architecture
- Auckland Museum - Three expansive levels house the history of New Zealand within its walls
- Parnell Village - Oldest suburb in New Zealand with great galleries, cafes, restaurants and charming boutique-style stores
- Civic Theater Corner - The main street of down town Auckland and a short walk to the Auckland Art Gallery
- Sky City and Sky Tower - See the city from a vantage point of 192m above street level, sky walk around the tower or sky jump if you dare!
Blue Circle Route:
- Winter Gardens - Lovely duck pond set within a natural spring
- Eden Gardens - Described and New Zealand's best kept secret, this garden is a delightful mix of art and craft gardening
- Mt Eden - Auckland's highest point with great views overlooking the city and harbour
- St Lukes Westfield Shopping Center - Auckland's largest shopping mall
- Auckland Zoo - The largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand
- Museum of Transport and Technology - Take an interactive journey and see how technology has shaped New Zealand
Good way to see the city and experience what Auckland has to offer
Our tour bus drivers were excellent, thoroughly enjoyed the scenery and the places of interest pointed out. Very well done!!
Great way of seeing Auckland. Buses on time, commentary excellent.
Very easy and fun way to sightsee. Convenient. Loved it!
We spent 2 days on this tour and enjoyed the flexability.
Excellent, we were able to get around the city easily, although a little disappointed as we wanted to visit the MOTAT museum. We got to the stop only to be informed it was closed. We wish the driver had mentioned this at the pick up.
I did enjoy getting off the bus and walking up the mountain and all the buses were on time that I used.
Great way to see the city on our three day visit pre-cruise. Also for cruise passengers, it would be very convenient to access right from the cruise terminal, just steps to the Ferry Building. Highly recommend the Auckland Museum.
Enjoyed Auckland sights very much. Great way to see a lot of the area.
Always a great way to get to know a new city and this was no exception. Buses were very frequent and ran to timetable. Great value for money.