Discover the vibrant city of Auckland with flexibility and ease on a hop-on hop-off bus across all major sites and attractions. Complete with audio commentary, you're free to hop-on and off at your leisure. If you have limited time - this is the perfect way to explore the city, especially if this is your first visit to Auckland.
Recent Photos of This Tour
le voilierPhoto by: Ghislaine R
en busPhoto by: Ghislaine R
Maori's world !!Photo by: Bharat Shah
USA, 01 2014
Wonderful dayPhoto by: Chayapatt K
Hop On Hop Off Bus AucklandPhoto by: vivyenemunro
Australia, 12 2012
20111226 005Photo by: Hulkie
Australia, 01 2012
IMG_0036Photo by: Graham H
Sky Tower, AucklandPhoto by: Robyn R
Australia, 06 2010
Auckland Sky TowerPhoto by: Kristina H
USA, 02 2010
All aboard!Photo by: LEILANI L
Australia, 02 2009
What You Can Expect
The Auckland Hop-on Hop-off tour includes commentary and visits the "Big 14 Attractions" of Auckland. Buses leave every 30 minutes in summer and hourly in winter. Explore the likes of Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium, Auckland Museum, Mt Eden and the Sky Tower to name just a few.
Valid for one or two days, the Auckland hop-on hop-off tour takes one-hour to complete an entire loop, or you can choose to hop-on and off during the day visiting Auckland's attractions along the way.
There is a comprehensive audio commentary on the bus as it travels around the loop. The audio commentary is available in English only.
Chinese, French, Korean, Japanese, Spanish , Portuguese and German timetable is available from the driver.
Auckland Hop-on Hop off stops:
- Ferry Building - Built in 1912 as a centerpiece to the harbour, and operates ferry services to Devenport and Hauruki Gulf islands
- Bastion Point Lookout- Short walk to Mission Bay Beach and offers views of Hauraki Gulf and Waitemata Harbour
- Kelly Tarltons Sea Life Aquarium - Home to an extensive display of aquatic life and largest penguin colony in captivity
- Parnell Rose Park Gardens - Visit between October and April to see the blooms at their best!
- Holy Trinity Cathedral - A place of worship, learning, art and architecture
- Auckland Museum - Three expansive levels house the history of New Zealand within its walls
- Parnell Village - Oldest suburb in New Zealand with great galleries, cafes, restaurants and charming boutique-style stores
- Civic Theater Corner - The main street of down town Auckland and a short walk to the Auckland Art Gallery
- Sky City and Sky Tower - See the city from a vantage point of 192m above street level, sky walk around the tower or sky jump if you dare!
Auckland Explorer Blue Circle stops:
- Winter Gardens - Lovely duck pond set within a natural spring
- Eden Gardens - Described and New Zealand's best kept secret, this garden is a delightful mix of art and craft gardening
- Mt Eden - Auckland's highest point with great views overlooking the city and harbour
- St Lukes Westfield Shopping Center - Auckland's largest shopping mall
- Auckland Zoo - The largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand
- Museum of Transport and Technology - Take an interactive journey and see how technology has shaped New Zealand
Took you to places you couldn't reach by local transport loved the views from Mt Eden
We take Ho-Ho tours whenever we are in a new city. This one was one of the best organized one. We took both loops giving a wonderful overview of Auckland so we could return to the places we were most interested in. The bus was always on time too!