- Auckland shore excursion hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Visit Auckland’s top 14 attractions
- See Kelly Tarlton’s Sea Life Aquarium, Auckland Museum, the Sky Tower and many more sites
- Hop on and off to visit Auckland's top attractions
- Listen to the interesting audio commentary
- Not covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Auckland Hop-on Hop-off Tour stops (Red Route):
- Ferry Building - Built in 1912 as a centerpiece to the harbor, and operates ferry services to Devonport and Hauraki Gulf islands
- Bastion Point Lookout - Short walk to Mission Bay Beach and offers views of Hauraki Gulf and Waitemata Harbour
- Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium - Home to an extensive display of aquatic life and the largest penguin colony in captivity
- Parnell Rose Gardens - Visit between October and April to see the blooms at their best!
- Holy Trinity Cathedral - A place of worship, learning, art and architecture
- Auckland Museum - Three expansive levels house the history of New Zealand within its walls
- Parnell Village - Oldest suburb in New Zealand with great galleries, cafes, restaurants and charming boutique-style stores
- Civic Theater Corner - The main street of downtown Auckland and a short walk to the Auckland Art Gallery
- Sky City and Sky Tower - See the city from a vantage point of 630 feet (192 meters) above street level, sky walk around the tower or sky jump if you dare!
Auckland Explorer Bus stops (Blue Route):
- Winter Gardens - Beautiful glasshouses filled with exotic plants and flowers
- Eden Gardens - Described as New Zealand's best kept secret, this garden is a delightful mix of art and craft gardening
- Mt Eden - Auckland's highest point with great views overlooking the city and harbor
- St Luke's Westfield Shopping Center - Auckland's largest shopping mall
- Auckland Zoo - The largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand
- Museum of Transport and Technology - Take an interactive journey and see how technology has shaped New Zealand
One day to look around Auckland while on a cruise. Get to see quite a lot, enjoyable and scenery fabulous.
This was great as we could get on and off where we wanted but also got to see a lot of Auckland by doing the round trip and much cheaper than the other tours!
Great city, great drivers. Hard to fit it all in though in one day - perhaps longer hours?
This tour was very good very informative and plenty of options available.
Great Tour, Very convenient. Strongly recommended.
A great day out, the drivers were very knowledgeable and seemed to love telling you about the city.
A well organized and professional tour.
Highlights of the tour were Bastion Point and the beautiful Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Gardens,Holy Trinity Cathedral and St Mary's Church,Mt. Eden and the spectacular views from the Sky Tower.
The tour was well organized with friendly staff
Very convenient way to visit Auckland. My friend and I did both routes and got off the bus at leisure. Auckland was amazing. And buses were prompt and the stop service and drivers were great.