- Explore Auckland's sites through the eyes of a Maori guide
- See a live performance of a world-famous Haka War Dance
- See the surrounding countryside, including Te Wao Nui o Tiriwa (the ancient forest of Tiriwa), also called the Waitakere Ranges
- Intimate small-group tour including a lunch
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Your full-day sightseeing tour includes snacks, beverages and lunch along with a stroll along the black-sand beaches and windswept cliffs of the North Island’s west coast.
Follow up with a visit to Devonport, where Patuone, one of the chief negotiators of the Treaty of Waitangi is buried. Here, your guide shares anecdotes about the Maori leaders who signed Aotearoa’s/New Zealand’s founding document in 1840.
Also explore scenic Tamaki Drive, a coastal road that skims Waitemata Harbour. Your tour also includes a Maori cultural performance at Auckland Museum that includes the Haka war dance. Your small-group tour ends with port drop-off.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Auckland port of this activity. In the rare event that your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.