- Auckland small-group city tour
- Travel along Queen Street in the heart of the central business district
- See the picturesque suburb of Ponsonby
- Stroll along Narrow Neck Beach in historic Devonport
- Enjoy panoramic views of Auckland from the summit of Mount Victoria
- Visit Auckland Fish Market and the new Wynyard Quarter
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Traveling by air-conditioned mini-coach, led by a local guide, this small-group Auckland tour begins with a trip along Queen Street in the central business district. Passing Auckland University and the Domain inner-city park, the tour continues through the attractive suburb of Ponsonby, with its grand Victorian buildings.
Cross the Harbour Bridge to Auckland’s North Shore, then stretch your legs on Narrow Neck Beach in the town of Devonport, with fabulous views of Rangitoto Island’s extinct volcanic cone. There’s time for a coffee (own expense) in either Devonport or Takapuna before the tour continues to the summit of Mt Victoria, for panoramic views over Auckland.
Returning across the Harbour Bridge, admire one of the Southern Hemisphere’s largest marinas at Westhaven. You’ll also see local fresh seafood for sale on a visit to the Auckland Fish Market, before ending the tour at Viaduct Harbour, part of Auckland’s lively waterfront precinct.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Auckland cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
The driver/guide for the Auckland City Tour was the best we had out of the eight days of Land Excursions we took while cruising around New Zealand. The driver/guide was very knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. I wish the cuise lines hired Viator and your guides for all of their Land Excursions!!