- Auckland small-group city tour
- Travel along Queen Street in the heart of the central business district
- See the picturesque suburb of Ponsonby
- Stroll along Narrow Neck Beach in historic Devonport
- Enjoy panoramic views of Auckland from the summit of Mount Victoria
- Visit Auckland Fish Market and the new Wynyard Quarter
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Had a fabulous time. The driver was a fantastic Tour Guide. Would recommend this tour .......many thanks. Phil
It was a very informative and fun tour. Saw a lot of the city, had lots of background on various parts, and lots of funny stories. Would definitely recommend!
We had a great tour and Dawn our guide was excellent easily one of our best tours
A great way to see Auckland when time is limited. The tour conductor was friendly and knowledgeable.
This was an excellent tour and Dawn was an excellent driver/commentator. I would highly recommend this to other travelers.
A really interesting tour. The guide was excellent and had a lot of knowledge of the history of Auckland. The time went very fast. Excellent Value
The driver/guide for the Auckland City Tour was the best we had out of the eight days of Land Excursions we took while cruising around New Zealand. The driver/guide was very knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. I wish the cuise lines hired Viator and your guides for all of their Land Excursions!!
William L Australia
With only 1 day in Auckland this tour gave us a fantastic overview of the city, seeing highlights such as Devonport and Mt Victoria lookout stress-free. Our guide David, shared his local knowledge well. Pick up and drop off at our cruise ship made it vey convenient. We still had time to explore city around ship.
Very good tour. Could cover quite a few places in a short time. The driver Alan was very knowledgeable and he provided excellent commentary.