- Auckland small-group city tour
- Travel along Queen Street in the heart of the central business district
- See the picturesque suburb of Ponsonby
- Stroll along Narrow Neck Beach in historic Devonport
- Enjoy panoramic views of Auckland from the summit of Mount Victoria
- Visit Auckland Fish Market and the new Wynyard Quarter
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Beautiful city, fantastic tour to get the feel for the place. Great guide, would go back to stay and see more of this stunning city.
Highlight of our holiday. Great driver and great van. Driver was very accomodating and easy to talk to. Very knowledgable driver and we saw some wonderful sights. This was the best.
Very satisfied with this tour. We didn't have a lot of time in Auckland so this a.m. tour was exactly what we were looking for. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Had a fabulous time. The driver was a fantastic Tour Guide. Would recommend this tour .......many thanks. Phil
It was a very informative and fun tour. Saw a lot of the city, had lots of background on various parts, and lots of funny stories. Would definitely recommend!
We had a great tour and Dawn our guide was excellent easily one of our best tours
A great way to see Auckland when time is limited. The tour conductor was friendly and knowledgeable.
This was an excellent tour and Dawn was an excellent driver/commentator. I would highly recommend this to other travelers.
A really interesting tour. The guide was excellent and had a lot of knowledge of the history of Auckland. The time went very fast. Excellent Value