- Auckland city tour, harbor cruise and Sky Tower shore excursion
- Tour Auckland’s city-center sights and gardens
- See attractions like the Harbour Bridge and Waitemata Harbour, Auckland Museum, Dominion Parks and Gardens, and the Tamaki Waterfront
- Enjoy a 90-minute cruise around Auckland's harbor
- Admire Auckland from above at the Sky Tower
- Browse the tower’s audiovisual displays on the history of Auckland
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Your Auckland shore excursion begins with a sightseeing tour of the city’s most famous sights, including Quay Street, the Harbour Bridge and Waitemata Harbour, Queen Street, Auckland University and Auckland Museum, Dominion Parks and Gardens, and the Tamaki Waterfront. You’ll see how Auckland lies on two island-dotted harbors and is surrounded by the dormant cones of 49 volcanoes.
Then view Auckland from the water on a 90-minute harbor cruise. Explore Waitemata Harbour, see the volcanic cone of Rangitoto Island, visit Devonport and see the Harbour Bridge and Westhaven Marina. On the return cruise to Auckland’s waterfront, enjoy tea or coffee and a muffin.
After docking at the waterfront, you’ll be transferred to the Sky Tower, Auckland’s iconic landmark. Soaring 1,075 feet (328 meters) into the sky, it’s the tallest freestanding structure in the Southern Hemisphere. Take in stunning views of Auckland’s buildings and harbors from the observation deck, and learn more about the city’s history by watching the interesting audiovisual displays.
You'll be escorted back to Auckland’s waterfront at approximately 4pm.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Auckland cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.