- Full-day cruise to Cape Brett Lighthouse and the Hole in the Rock on Motukokako Island
- Waitangi Treaty House and grounds
- Sail through the famous Cape Brett Hole in the Rock
- Swimming and snorkeling at Otehei Bay
- Pickup and drop off from selected city-center Auckland hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour run by Great Sights, our driver Ben took us on a couple of extra stops as all the passengers were good with the time keeping and getting on the bus on time. The Treaty Grounds was an excellent introduction to the Moari history and traditions. The Cruise also was excellent, we saw many Dolphins and we were lucky enough to be able to go through the Hole in the Rock.
Outstanding tour. Highly recommended. Coach driver gave great description of the sights.
Very nice! We met dolphin! A little bit disappointment is we didn't cross the hole boz the sea surface condition of that day was not very good. I really deeply felt the emotions of the water!
I really enjoyed the trip it's a chance to view the scenery on the long journey north. Our coach driver Kenny was full of info n facts n figures. The cruise from Pahia is lovely, dolphins swam right by the boat. We were taken so close to the hole on a rough day and it was Majestic. The Bay is Magic.
Roy S United Kingdom
IVETTE C USA
Wayne P Australia