- Full-day cruise to Cape Brett Lighthouse and the Hole in the Rock on Motukokako Island
- Waitangi Treaty House and grounds
- Sail through the famous Cape Brett Hole in the Rock
- Swimming and snorkeling at Otehei Bay
- Pickup and drop off from selected city-center Auckland hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll then experience the Hole in the Rock from the water: a sightseeing cruise by high-speed catamaran across the waves. Bring your camera to capture the marvelous scenery and variety of wildlife including whales, seals, dolphins, penguins and other marine life.
At 1:15pm board the most popular cruise in the Bay of Islands. The modern high speed catamaran escorts you in comfort around the Bay, past sandy beaches, rocky outcrops and the many varied island landscapes as you make your way out to the Cape Brett Lighthouse.
You will then pass through the famous Cape Brett "Hole in the Rock" at Motukokako Island and on to view the majestic Grand Cathedral Cave.
The crew share with you local history and ecology and you will often see a variety of marine wildlife including Whales, Seals, Dolphins, Penguins, and other sea and bird life.
Returning to Paihia to rejoin the coach for return journey to Auckland at 4:30pm.
Outstanding tour. Highly recommended. Coach driver gave great description of the sights.