- Matakana Coast Food and Wine Tour
- Taste delicious honeys and try mead (honey wine)
- Enjoy wine tastings at local vineyards
- Visit Morris and James Pottery and see craftsmen at work
- Enjoy lunch at Mahurangi River Winery
- Wander the Brick Bay Sculpture Park
- Try the delectable handmade chocolates at Chocolate Brown
What You Can Expect
Admire the contemporary architecture and stunning pastoral views as you sit down to a delicious lunch at Mahurangi River Winery. Tour the winery and visit the barrel room for a tasting of wine made from their locally grown grapes.
Next, visit the Brick Bay Sculpture Park an outdoor sculpture gallery set among towering native trees, large majestic palms and green pastures. Enjoy another wine tasting in the unique Glass House building overlooking the celebrated Brick Bay Vineyard.
Finish the day at Chocolate Brown and indulge in a tasting of delectable, handmade chocolates.
Please note: Winery tours and lunch venue are subject to change due to seasonality
Loved the small group tour. Much better than the large group ones. Our driver/guide was interesting and had tons of information to share with us the whole trip. The three Vineyards were very different, so it made it more interesting. The pottery factory was a nice change. The meal was great, so was the coffee stop.
Fantastic! Highly recommend this tour!