- Matakana Coast Food and Wine Tour
- Taste delicious honeys and try mead (honey wine)
- Enjoy wine tastings at local vineyards
- Visit Morris and James Pottery and see craftsmen at work
- Enjoy lunch at Mahurangi River Winery
- Wander the Brick Bay Sculpture Park
- Try the delectable handmade chocolates at Chocolate Brown
Admire the contemporary architecture and stunning pastoral views as you sit down to a delicious lunch at Mahurangi River Winery. Tour the winery and visit the barrel room for a tasting of wine made from their locally grown grapes.
Next, visit the Brick Bay Sculpture Park an outdoor sculpture gallery set among towering native trees, large majestic palms and green pastures. Enjoy another wine tasting in the unique Glass House building overlooking the celebrated Brick Bay Vineyard.
Finish the day at Chocolate Brown and indulge in a tasting of delectable, handmade chocolates.
Please note: Winery tours and lunch venue are subject to change due to seasonality