- Day trip to the Hobbiton movie set from Auckland
- Stop for morning tea at the quaint English town of Cambridge
- See where Bilbo Baggins lived
- Pose for pictures outside the hobbit holes
- Enjoy lunch at The Shire's Rest Cafe (included)
- Small-group limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
Arrive in Hobbiton, where your movie set tour begins. Explore the magical world of ‘the Shire’ as your guide entertains you with stories about the making of The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy. See the hobbit holes, the mill and the double-arch bridge, the party tree and the Green Dragon Inn. Pose for pictures at the door of Bilbo Baggins’ house and see stunning views overlooking the largest ‘outdoor set’ in the world!
After your tour of Hobbiton, enjoy lunch (included) at The Shire’s Rest Café before traveling back to Auckland.
Reviewed by johnmcf, Australia, May 2013
Excellent tour. The Driver/Guide is an asset to Bush and Beach who operate this tour on your behalf. She was helpful, Polite, knowledgeable and nothing appeared too difficult. The package was excellent with sufficient time to enjoy the day.
Reviewed by Michael O, April 2013
The whole experience was a positive one for our family (including a 13 and 10 year old). The driver, Wayne, from the moment he picked us up at our Auckland Hotel was excellent for the whole day. The tour guide at Hobbiton was exceedingly good. Having a small group 11 people all together meant our experience was a very intimate one. Fantastic life experience.