- Day trip to the Hobbiton movie set from Auckland
- Stop for morning tea at the quaint English town of Cambridge
- See where Bilbo Baggins lived
- Pose for pictures outside the hobbit holes
- Enjoy a cider, ale or ginger beer inside the Green Dragon Inn (included)
- Have lunch at The Shire's Rest Cafe (included)
- Small-group limited to 25 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Arrive in Hobbiton, where your movie set tour begins. Explore the magical world of ‘the Shire’ as your guide entertains you with stories about the making of The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy. See the hobbit holes, the mill and the double-arch bridge, the party tree and the Green Dragon Inn. Pose for pictures at the door of Bilbo Baggins’ house and see stunning views overlooking the largest ‘outdoor set’ in the world! Cross the double-arch bridge and enjoy a complimentary cider, ale or ginger beer inside the Green Dragon Inn.
After your tour of Hobbiton, enjoy lunch (included) at The Shire’s Rest Café before traveling back to Auckland.
Great tour and really good tour guide!
3 mates and i decided for this Hobbiton tour bec. it was the only one to fit our flight schedule. We were sceptic at first, but the tour was a blast! A friendly bus driver (Tom) made the trip highly enjoyable, and our tour guide (Eric, 90 years old by the way!) had amazing LotR knowledge. A+ :-)