- 1.5-hour coach tour of Waiheke Island with round-trip ferry service from Auckland
- Hear lively commentary on the history and culture of Waiheke from your local driver
- Stop for photos at scenic lookouts and beaches
- Admire Waiheke’s stunning coastal vistas and beautiful hillside vineyards
- Receive an all-day bus pass to use at your leisure for further exploration of Waiheke Island
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The ferry and bus tour around the island were great with options to be dropped off anywhere and picked up later. I would like to have been dropped off for wine tasting but it was raining so I chose to stay on the bus.
Awesome tour! A lot of good information and some nice places to stop. Definitely recommended if you only have half a day or day too see as much of the island as possible :
Wonderful day out. The tour driver was knowledgeable. Plenty of time, and quite easy, to visit some wineries using your all day bus pass.
A wonderful full day out. Lovely ferry ride and able to explore the island at own leisure. A true highlight of Auckland
Well organized. The boat trip was quick, about 35 minutes. The wind on the water is chilly during late March - dress warmly.. The coach tour also went very well - the driver was native to the island and very knowledgeable and courteous. The cafe where we stopped was not prepared to serve most dishes within our time limit of 30 minutes. We tried to order the seafood chowder, but it was not ready at 11:45 am. Not the fault of the tour company, but they may wish to find another stop.
Excellent value. The tour was conveniently located. Our tour driver, Pete, was informative and entertaining. We would highly recommend this tour.
The coach driver was excellent and made the day so interesting and fun.
Beautiful island and the tour guide was excellent with a wide knowledge of the island.