- 1.5-hour coach tour of Waiheke Island with round-trip ferry service from Auckland
- Hear lively commentary on the history and culture of Waiheke from your local driver
- Stop for photos at scenic lookouts and beaches
- Admire Waiheke’s stunning coastal vistas and beautiful hillside vineyards
- Receive an all-day bus pass to use at your leisure for further exploration of Waiheke Island
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour is highly recommended. Everything was well organized and at a very reasonable cost. The tour guide was very informative and was happy to answer any questions. We hopped off at a winery for lunch and was able to get the local bus back to our ship.
10 out of 10. Really great thing to do. I wish I had had more time, but will certainly come back and do it again. Thanks
Excellent - tour guide Horst was very informative and amusing and we loved the Island. Good value for money.
The tour was perfect. Horst was a great tour guide and took us all over the island. He dropped you off at the wineries if you chose, or in town, or back to the ferry terminal. We stopped in town for a great lunch and walked back to the ferry. There was an all day bus pass included to use as you liked. What a great day!
What a treat this was. Nice ferry ride, a one hour van ride to the highlights. Lots of beautiful homes, views...a must.
Panda was a friendly and interesting guide with an amazing knowledge of the Island. Waiheke Island is a beautiful place and this was a convenient way to get around and learn a bit about it.
Waiheke Island is a must to see and is a little piece of paradise in Auckland waters. The bus trip was a good way to see the island as we were short on time and the bus is also large enough and comfortable with great commentary from the driver who has lived on the island for many years. Highly recommended.